Guest Trakki

You're probably not interested but......

Guest Trakki

That little 4 week old baby that many of you met at the lincs meet last year, (you remember the very wet one that people camped and certain not no be named members got a bit tipsy!!) is 1 today. Baby Joe is 1, I really can't believe it. We made the decision to move to Oz before he was even born and now we are reaching the ;ast few hurdles and he is already a year old.

You are probably not interested but I had to put on a mummy boast!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!:wubclub:

Guest Lulujim

It's a Mummy Privilege. Happy Birthday - 1 is a special birthday!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Ahhh, happy first birthday Joe! Your next birthday will be spent on the other side of the world so enjoy this one! Tracey, you need to change your signature again!:biglaugh:

Happy birthday Joe. Looking forward to seeing you in Adelaide. Hope your mum and dad have spoilt you rotten!

Guest caoimhe

Happy Birthday Joe it's all down hill from here on in :biglaugh::jiggy:

Guest graandjac

Happy birthday joe ........hope your mum and dad dont get lost on the way here.....just like they did on the way to that meet:biglaugh::pcheers Graham

Guest Django
    Happy birthday joe ........hope your mum and dad dont get lost on the way here.....just like they did on the way to that meet

Erm point of order here I feel. We didn't get lost going to the meet. We got slightly lost in Sheffield city centre between having our X-rays done and having our medicals. We may have got a bit lost but at least we get our facts straight before trying to rib someone.:P:p:biglaugh:

Pete

Guest graandjac
    Erm point of order here I feel. We didn't get lost going to the meet. We got slightly lost in Sheffield city centre between having our X-rays done and having our medicals. We may have got a bit lost but at least we get our facts straight before trying to rib someone.:P:p

Pete

Ok I stand corrected ......:P:pcheers Graham

Guest Django
    Ok I stand corrected .....

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I put it down to delayed jet lag and all the wine.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest happy-jools

I remember the four week old baby. Awwwww. I cant believe he is 1. Happy belated birthday Joe.

C U IN Adelaide soon we hope.

Julia:wubclub:

Guest stufi1997

Aww Happy Birthday Joe xxx!! T'was mine too.......bit longer in the tooth than you though.... I was getting phone calls this morning from my sisters who forgot yesterday was my birthday, but they weren't late they reckoned since it was still the 20th with them!!!! the time difference has some advantages i suppose. xx Fiona

Happy birthday Joe and Fiona too.

Ps it was my mother in laws birthday yesterday too and we did the skype call, she was in tears along with OH's sister and brother. Just because we are in a different time zone doesn't mean to say we will forget!

Happy birthday all x

Guest stufi1997

thankyou cornelia....I do try to forget nowadays though xx Fiona

Guest Leanne & Mark

Happy Birthday lil Joe. Aalbeit a belated one!!!!!!!!!

I remember that day....just!!!!!!!

That was my very drunken 30th birthday!!!!!!...........Oh god that means i'm nearly 31!!!!!!!!:arghh: