Guest chelleron

Looking for advice

Guest chelleron

Hi Guys, its been a while since i was on, hubby and i are looking to go to adelaide for a few weeks to do some research and catch up with our friends, any body got any tips regarding where we can stay and who to book flights with. Any help would be greartly appreciated. X:wubclub:

Guest wemadeit

.......or opodo, we booked very cheap flights with Singapore airlines with them

My Aunty and Uncle are coming to see us in March 2009 and they are in the process of booking with Travelmood to fly with Asiana, which is a Korean airline.

The flights are £400 EACH cheaper than the price they had been quoted to fly with Singapore Airlines, so might be worth looking into, but they are flying into Sydney.

If you want to fly direct into Adelaide your options are Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and Malaysian Airlines and probably Qantas.

Guest guest569
    My Aunty and Uncle are coming to see us in March 2009 and they are in the process of booking with Travelmood to fly with Asiana, which is a Korean airline.

The flights are £400 EACH cheaper than the price they had been quoted to fly with Singapore Airlines, so might be worth looking into, but they are flying into Sydney.

If you want to fly direct into Adelaide your options are Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and Malaysian Airlines and probably Qantas.

Travelmood use all airlines so can make sure you come into Adelaide. ( just to clear up any confusion ):wubclub:

Guest chelleron

thanks for all the replies, i will do some research later. I noticed that lots of people go for reccie, what does this cost ? and where do you stay ? sorry for all the questions !:jiggy:

Guest chelleron

Hi looking for help again, i was looking through some threads last week and i seen one about short term rentals in oz, it was called mcclaren cottage i have written down the wrong website and now cant find it to let hubby see it :arghh: can anyone help??????.

thanks

michelle

Guest bevbinoz

Hi, direct flights to Adelaide with Malaysia Airlines/Singapore Airlines and Qantas. Malaysia are usually the cheapeast go via kuala lumpur out of Heathrow, very good service. If you want a place to stay of your own go for Kingston Caravan Park, Brighton or we stayed in a lovely villa on stilts at Adelaide Shores, West Beach. cheers Beverley