Guest cunnah10

Liverpool meet up at the rocking horse

Guest cunnah10

Hi gang

are we still up for THE LIVERPOOL meet up this sat 4pm THE ROCKING HORSE (by Aintree Station)has got a wacky warehouse for those with little uns (i have got rid of my younger 3 hurray -:v_SPIN: just have my 11 year old Jack i think)

Will pop in and reserve a quiet corner with a load of tables!

I reckon there is about 12 adutlts and probably the same in kids!

My Daughter Sophie has printed a lovely picture of a kangaroo and the Australian flag off the computer and put it in a picture frame so what do you reckon i stick that up in the middle of the tables so we don't have to play "guess who" for an hour before we realize who we all are!!!!!:skeptical:

Means more drinking and chatting time :goofy:and less time wasted wondering around a busy pub trying to guess who is from PIA as i don't think many of us have met yet!

reckon i will guess who you are "sue" and i have already met "mary" and her lovely family!

Look forward to meeting you all!!!!:)

Gill

aarrww my lads will go mad yours aint coming,:sad: never mind if i could get mine minded i would honest.

yes we are defo coming, ave booked the hairdresser, manicure pedicure the works

ONLY MESSING just plain old me is all your getting:biglaugh: it

will be great meeting everyone

suexxx

Guest julianh

We'll be there, we've got no kids so just the two of us though.

Guest cunnah10
    We'll be there, we've got no kids so just the two of us though.

great!look forward to meeting you!Demsey coming on her own also (hubby mark already in Adelaide and she's getting little fella minded)We are leaving 3 terrors with friend and just bringing the sensible 11 year old (so be "like" being childless at least for a few hours although Sue may need a hand chasing her 4 boys round)

SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!!

Guest Michelle Woody

we are coming, me, hubby john, pascale 13, brodie 8 & bailey 7.

we can't wait to see everyone.

michelle woody

Guest dempseys

hello gill and everyone else who's coming sat,

forgot i won't be able to get there til after 4pm (is that the time anyway, not sure now!!) so save me a seat.

see you alll then

macky

Guest cunnah10
    hello gill and everyone else who's coming sat,

forgot i won't be able to get there til after 4pm (is that the time anyway, not sure now!!) so save me a seat.

see you alll then

macky

Seat saved! See you sat!!!!

Guest macu68

Will see you all there at 4pm. Only Nathan (7) coming with us.

Sorry folks, my sis has booked for us to go away with her and my mum the weekend.

Can't change it, cos I'm going in for an operaton on my knees next week, which will lay me up for around 10 days, and its not much later than that when we fly-out.... (20th August).

I was really looking forward to this meet-up, but this will be the last time we get together as a family, so I can't not go.

Someone take a camera as get some pics.......

Good luck to you all

Si

Guest cunnah10
    Sorry folks, my sis has booked for us to go away with her and my mum the weekend.

Can't change it, cos I'm going in for an operaton on my knees next week, which will lay me up for around 10 days, and its not much later than that when we fly-out.... (20th August).

I was really looking forward to this meet-up, but this will be the last time we get together as a family, so I can't not go.

Someone take a camera as get some pics.......

Good luck to you all

Si

What a shame BUT enjoy your weekend away with your family and good luck with the op on your knees next week!