Sign in to follow this  
Guest claireo_callaghan

Rental with swimming pool

Guest claireo_callaghan

Hey everyone!

Me and my two brothers are looking for a property to rent from the 4th of June. The main criteria is to have a swimming pool and 3 bedrooms. Does anyone know of any properties with these criteria becoming available or anyone that would know anyone (apart from the usual realestate.com etc). :D

Thanks!

Claire

Guest steph&neil

hi think you should try domain.com.au or remax they allow you to search for ; min bedrooms, bathrooms, ect at the bottom of the refined search it has space for keyword put the word "pool" in the box - (as some agents will describe a swimming pool as "in ground pool" or "igp"") hope this helps!

we have been told that pools are common so you should be able to find a rental with 1! good luck & let me know how you get on

steph

Guest Guest75
    hi think you should try domain.com.au or remax they allow you to search for ; min bedrooms, bathrooms, ect at the bottom of the refined search it has space for keyword put the word "pool" in the box - (as some agents will describe a swimming pool as "in ground pool" or "igp"") hope this helps!

we have been told that pools are common so you should be able to find a rental with 1! good luck & let me know how you get on

steph

I think it might be a struggle to find a decent rental with a pool unless you are willing to pay megabucks.Good rentals are in short supply here at the moment.

Saying that ......some good friends of mine have the keys to their new rental today.Found one in double quick time!!! :wink::wink:

some good friends of mine have the keys to their new rental today.Found one in double quick time!!!

Hi Tyke

I think I know who this family of '3' might be :wink: great news though & the piccies on their blog are amazing :)

Angela

Guest Guest75
    some good friends of mine have the keys to their new rental today.Found one in double quick time!!!

Hi Tyke

I think I know who this family of '3' might be :wink: great news though & the piccies on their blog are amazing :)

Angela

Hmmmmmm????