Trevali

SA sponsorship received

Hi all, so excited just go to let you all know. Approval for sponsorship received by email today. Another step closer once visa application submitted - fingers and toes crossed for us and everybody else on this site.

Alison x :)

Guest Nick11

Big congrats - I remember getting that e-mail.

Amazing feeling.

Guest LOOBYLOO

Congratulations..........good luck with your visa application.

Guest The Angus Clan
    Hi all, so excited just go to let you all know. Approval for sponsorship received by email today. Another step closer once visa application submitted - fingers and toes crossed for us and everybody else on this site.

Alison x :)

We just got ours last week and are just about to submit completed visa forms!!!! Good luck - you're moving forward!!

Marcia

Thanks everyone for all your kind words - just about to lodge the visa in the next day or two and then we wait ....... how long, only the powers that be know this!!

Alison x

Guest The Angus Clan
    Thanks everyone for all your kind words - just about to lodge the visa in the next day or two and then we wait ....... how long, only the powers that be know this!!

Alison x

Hi was wondering what visa you will be going on as ours will be lodged at appx same time as yours - we can compare notes (or commisarate each other!!):)

Marcia

Hi Marcia

We are also applying for the 475 Provisional Visa. We have today submitted the visa application online. We have had problems with downloading the paperwork regarding medicals and police checks - I think there is a problem with the Immigration website. I hope we can download these elsewhere because the system seemed to freeze. Fingers crossed we are able to submit all the other documents they are asking for, not sure how to do this yet, but will look at other posts to see if I can find some advise. How are you doing with your application?? My eyes are watering because of staring at the computer screen for so long. Keep us posted.

Alison xx:)