Guest Maddisons

2 weeks in and loving it!!

Guest Maddisons

Well what can I say! We have been here two weeks now and we have all settled. The stopover in Singapore was fantastic. Our house in Marino is huge with sea views and a large verandah (which we haven't used because of the rain!) The girls start school today. They were very nervous as was I! They are wearing their winter uniform and sports kit! and in 10 weeks time I will have to buy a summer uniform and sports kit!!

We seem to have got lots done in the last 2 weeks. We have got our medicare cards, Driving licences, bought a car and applied for a tax file number! Phew!

Jason has started college and will hopefully get his licence soon so he can get a job as a sparky. I, of course, will be a lady of leisure until Jay tells me to get a job!!

Will keep you updated as and when. We have just heared that a container from the UK has capsized! Hope it isn't ours!!

Good luck to all who wait and hope to meet up with those already here.

Paula

:wubclub::jiggy::wubclub::jiggy:

Guest Django

Nice one Paula,

Glad to see you settling in well. Lets hope that all your belongings turn up and not all soggy.:huh:

Pete

Guest Roo1

Thats great news Paula, I'm glad you're settling in. Yes, shame about the weather......but there's some great walks around the coastline of Marino and Hallett Cove, have you been on the board walk yet??

Judi x

Guest monicadoherty

Hi Paula

Met you at school. Great to know you have settled well...look out for the traffic police!!! Hope the girls enjoyed their first day at school

Monica...Scottish lass

well done paula and family you sound like your loving it over there

good luck with the container

how long did you stop over in singapore, did the kids enjoy it

thats what we want to do so any advice would be smashing

good luck you guys hopefully we will meet up one day

suexxx

Hi there,

you have achieved a lot in the short time that you have been here, so well done to you.

Glad to hear that you feel settled already, we were the same.

You're house sounds lovely, you will get plenty of use of that balcony before you know it.

Just think in a few weeks time you can watch the sunset from your house with a lovely glass of your favourite tipple x