Guest natdan

Footy mad

Guest natdan

Do you english blokes out there miss the FOOTY. !! How do you go on catchin up with and watchin your teams [ skysports etc ] ME being a mad MAN CITY FAN [ No takin the P..s] and season ticket holder, am wondering how i"m gonna cope when living over there . :err:

Wayne.:)

You'll cope, I must admit it is hard though.

Both myself and OH were regulars at a Glasgow Club and when we got foxtel here we also got setanta, the only thing is the early rises when the season is on takes its toll.

I know you can record it, but it's not the same as watching it live.

There are also streams that you can get for the PC and watch it that way, there was a thread on here before about it, but can't remember what the title was, I will need to look it up and get it sorted myself.

Once you are here and the games are on at a decent time, you can always put a thread on here to find out if there are any other Man City fans here that you could meet up with and have a beer and watch the game together.

Guest chippie74
    Do you english blokes out there miss the FOOTY. !! How do you go on catchin up with and watchin your teams [ skysports etc ] ME being a mad MAN CITY FAN [ No takin the P..s] and season ticket holder, am wondering how i"m gonna cope when living over there . :err:

Wayne.:)

last season i didnt miss 1 city game (foxtel is a godsend)

You're gonna have to stop calling it 'footy' though - or you'll get something else completely! Soccer is what most aussies would call the World Game, but the 'official' term here is apparently 'football' - although try telling that to the average man in the street!! Depending on what state you're in here (and I don't mean mental and emotional state!) 'football' means rugby league, rugby union, aussie rules, and somewhere in the deepest darkest depths of Hallett Cove, maybe soccer!!! It is one f the fastest growing sports though....

Guest natdan
    last season i didnt miss 1 city game (foxtel is a godsend)

Hi Chippie. i went to em all . but wish i"d missed afew especially near the end of the season [ 8 . 1 sschhhh ]:arghh::arghh: Have not renewed now though ,hoping to go to a couple of games before coming to oz. Wayne

Guest chippie74

yeh 13yrs i had season ticket..even when we get stuffed still miss it .just the whole day ect!!

Guest smit
    You're gonna have to stop calling it 'footy' though - or you'll get something else completely! Soccer is what most aussies would call the World Game, but the 'official' term here is apparently 'football' - although try telling that to the average man in the street!! Depending on what state you're in here (and I don't mean mental and emotional state!) 'football' means rugby league, rugby union, aussie rules, and somewhere in the deepest darkest depths of Hallett Cove, maybe soccer!!! It is one f the fastest growing sports though....
    For all your settlement and recruitment means.............unbiased advice assured:)