Good Cleaner Sought

Guest Christoph

Guest Christoph

Almighty Forum, I humbly request your help in finding me a decent, reliable and tidy cleaning person. Have you had or got someone of that description? What are your experiences with house cleaners?

There's nothing listed in "the shed" - I hope I get a few responses here so that we can add them to the recommendations there. I expect to land with someone in the region of $17 to $25.

Or maybe you know of a good resource? I tried Messenger and Gumtree already to no avail (just franchises that want to charge you London prices).

Oh, almost forgot: We live in Henley Beach South.

Thanks

Christoph

Almighty Forum, I humbly request your help in finding me a decent, reliable and tidy cleaning person. Have you had or got someone of that description? What are your experiences with house cleaners?

There's nothing listed in "the shed" - I hope I get a few responses here so that we can add them to the recommendations there. I expect to land with someone in the region of $17 to $25.

Or maybe you know of a good resource? I tried Messenger and Gumtree already to no avail (just franchises that want to charge you London prices).

Thanks

Christoph

Have you thoght of cleaning your own home yourself ??? We are all busy and most of us poms are working, just like you.

Have you thoght of cleaning your own home yourself ??? We are all busy and most of us poms are working, just like you.

That's quite rude actually! You don't know what Christoph's circumstances are - for all you know he may be a single parent with four children, working three jobs to pay the bills and give his kids a better life! Don't be so judgemental!

Lots of Aussies employ cleaners, it is a lifestyle choice, usually because both people work and don't want to spend their minimal time off cleaning the house. Lets not start getting arguey about whether someone who wishes to spend their dosh on a cleaner should clean their own house. This thread is asking whether you know someone or a good cleaning company, just as someone might ask you if you know a painter....would you them tell them to paint their own house?

Rach

Guest Christoph

Oh dear, is it really that difficult to stick to the theme of the thread? I didn't expect to read about opinions on cleaning houses... nor am I particularily interested in them when I'm honest. Edit: This is a reply to bluepaul

Guest weesp

Hi, I am a cleaner, I worked in the UK for 3 years for an agency and had 6 private clients, I have references with me and have a current police check. I have pm'd you so if you want to chat please do.

Lynn

Guest weesp

Thanks

Christoph

Hi, I was a cleaner in the UK for 3 years, worked for an agency and had 6 private clients, I have references with me and have a current police check. I have pm'd you, please call and we can chat.

Lynn