Cathay Pacific

Guest hsinholin

Cathay is a really good airlines. I always take cathay if I take international flight. It's the 5 starts airlines in 2007 (Skytrax, only 6 airlines in the world have rated 5 stars), it's also the best airlines in 2005. I really like Cathay. I bet you won't disappointed on it.

Mike

Guest bev_stef

Hi i would always rate Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines that we used last year we could not fault them, their business class like Singapore Airlines is great with seats that transform into beds the staff are great on both.

Not flow on Cathy before but seen good reviews and they also stop in Hong Kong that would be nice to visit.

Guest caoimhe

It must be about 18 years since I have flown with Cathay but like all the major Asian airlines (Cathay ,Malaysian, Singapore, JAL) I think they are all excellent.

When our time comes to book those 1 way flights I would go with whichever of these airlines is the cheapest as I have flown with them all and find them all great.

I used to be cabin crew and have flown with all the world's major airlines so I feel I have a good basis for these recommendations.

But as ususal this is only my opinion :P

We flew Cathay Pacific last October/November with a family of 5 (kids 10,8 & 3) on our reccie. They were fantastic! All of the 5 star airlines have great customer service. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. They state on their menu that snacks are available for the whole flight and had no trouble feeding my 3 year old who had missed a meal and woke up in the middle of the night. They are lovely with kids - I'm American and often find the American/British airlines would actually rather you didn't have children but the asian airlines are fantastic with them. We will probably go with Singapore next time as the travel times seem to be shorter and there's more to do in Singapore airport than Hong Kong but for the actual flight service we were pleased.

Liz