Guest Vicks&Stu

Thanks

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi

I just wanted to say a massive thank-you to everyone on this site. I have been on here for the last 18 months, mostly reading, some posts though! And I have found out more information on here that any book or good visa agent could tell us! We leave next Saturday (is it really that soon!) and after a few days in Singapore we will be Adelaide on 8th August. All in it has taken us 18 months to get the visas, pack up our house and say our Goodbyes. It feels like longer but it has gone so quickly.

So I will probably be meeting some of you very soon, and for those still waiting for the visas good luck on your journey.

See you on the other side!

Vicks x.

Congratulations on getting this far, enjoy the last week or so in uk, the goodbyes are hard but providing you work at it when your here it more than makes up for it. Have a good trip out

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI VICKS AND STU, Have a good flight ACER.gif keep us posted , were are you guys going to stay in Adelaide ? ATB PAUL . party0a.gif .

Hi just wanted to say good luck, I really envy you going so soon wish I could go tomorrow, still waiting on our Visa's to come through its like being a child and waiting for xmas. Still what do they say good things come to those who wait.

Julie

Congratulations. Enjoy your last few weeks in the U.K. but look ahead to your bright future in Oz. Good luck and enjoy your journery. Keep us posted.

Alison x

Guest Vicks&Stu

Thanks for the kind wishes. We are hoping to live in Glenelg, but who knows!!

We will keep you posted on how it goes.

Now siting in an empty lounge, drinking wine out of mugs!!! But the removal people come tomorrow.

Next post will be from Adelaide, very scary but exciting.

Hope to see some of you soon and some of you in the future.

Vicks xx