Guest The Angus Clan

475 lodged today

Guest The Angus Clan

Hi all , after a slight technical hiccup on the part of our agent, am pleased to say we have now officially joined the queue!!:jiggy:475 lodged today .....now the wait.........!

Marcia

Guest caoimhe

Hi Marcia

Good luck with the wait it's B****Y awful

If you have a house to sell you may want to put in on the market now as that's what holding us up, It is sooooooo depressing after 16months waiting we have the visa and can't go anywhere

Guest The Angus Clan
    Hi Marcia

Good luck with the wait it's B****Y awful

If you have a house to sell you may want to put in on the market now as that's what holding us up, It is sooooooo depressing after 16months waiting we have the visa and can't go anywhere

Hi there - yes we are already thinking about house sale! Got the second skip in a week on our drive and have been filling it at a rate of knots ( have also threatened to throw kids in at times - summer hols and all that!!!!). Got a few jobs to do in the house and then will get the estate agent up!! I'm not the most patient person so this is gonna be hard!!!!:biglaugh:

Congratulations Angus Clan

We're just waiting on our SA Sponsorship to be confirmed and we'll be submitting also.

Come on SA get your finger out!!

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations on joining the Club, hope that all goes smoothly for you and you get your Visa in double quick time. (Not before us, we must add selfishly, sorry) :biglaugh:

Just a note on filling skips with your junk. I wanted to take it all down the tip but Val refused saying we have worked hard for that rubbish! So we put signs out on the main road telling people we are having a Garage Sale "Sunday 10-4pm" So far we have held five and raised just over £600! So for the price of a few cheap decorating tables for the valuable merchandise and six broom handles to mount the signs on we are very pleased with the success of it. And we haven't had to get up early and trudge off to wet fields for a car boot sale.

Give it a go, you'll be surprised what rubbish people will buy!

Guest Django

Well you got there eventually so now the big wait. Hopefully you will be there in time to catch a bit of the summer. The biggest headache at the moment is the house sale. Compared to this the visa is a doddle.

Good luck and look forward to the 'got CO' thread quickly followed by the'got it' thread.;)

Pete

Guest rockpool crab
    Hi all , after a slight technical hiccup on the part of our agent, am pleased to say we have now officially joined the queue!!:jiggy:475 lodged today .....now the wait.........!

Marcia

That's brilliant news. You can help watch the aspc every Tuesday morning..sigh...hope it's moved on tomorrow morning I really really do.

I checked my baycanvases website today and got all excited as someone from the SA government had hit it..but it was through here..so most likely someone who works there having a flick on here during lunch break. But just seeing S.A. Government it did get the heart fluttering :-)

It all happen one day.. just want it to happen now :biglaugh:

Carol Ann

Hi Marcia, Great news. Another hurdle overcome. You have now joined the queue for a Case Officer and then a Decision Maker!! All we can do is wait and fingers and toes crossed.

Alison x

Hiya - we are one month ahead of you on the 475 timeline so you'll have to keep an eye out for our updates!

Here's hoping neither of us has to wait too long!

Jo + Family

Guest The Angus Clan
    Hiya - we are one month ahead of you on the 475 timeline so you'll have to keep an eye out for our updates!

Here's hoping neither of us has to wait too long!

Jo + Family

Will be watching out for updates! Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly , although I suspect , like everyone else , we will be in for a roller coaster ride !! Good luck!

Marcia:wubclub:

Guest sylviaeffendi

Hello everyone. A newbie here. My name is Sylvia.

Just read that if your application is complete, you may not hear anything until your visa grant. Unless there are few complications a CO will contact you. I hope this helps all of us with the waiting stress.

Fingers crossed. All the best for all of us :)

Sylvia

Guest sylviaeffendi
    Have you seen the new Scottish Meet thread, let me know if you fancy a get together.

Aw, that sounds lovely. Unfortunately im not in england :(