Guest urkle82

Global Visas - anyone else using them what are your thoughts ?

Guest urkle82

We're having a few problems, anyone else using them

We used them and found them to be excellent, however that was more than 18 months ago and I've since heard that a few people have had problems with them. Sorry.:sad:

Guest markshelley

Hi,

We are using Global Visas.

We are on our 3rd contact name, as you can see from our signature we have been at it a while but seem to be getting nowhere but my job situation probably hasnt helped things, but we do at the minute seem to be doing all the running but i hope that when we get passed the Vetassess test things change and they start to take over and earn the money were paying them.

So im at the minute undecided whether they are a good or poor agent, but time will tell so sorry that im slightly sitting on the fence with my judgement.

Guest urkle82

Hi MarkandShelly,

We're very similar, signed up with Global Visas on the 18th December 2007, but are not even nearly as far along as you.

We can't get hold of anyone, everytime we try to call, we leave a message and no one gets back to us.

Every person I have now spoken to about Global Visas have asked the same question - "Are they going into receivership?"