Guest monicadoherty

Gutted....I could cry...

Guest monicadoherty

Just got a brand new treadmill and I have been using it every day...love it....my iron made the eletric trip so we put the puppy in the garage and he chewed the flex of my treadmill.....can't believe it.....I could cry

Guest smit
    Just got a brand new treadmill and I have been using it every day...love it....my iron made the eletric trip so we put the puppy in the garage and he chewed the flex of my treadmill.....can't believe it.....I could cry
    Use your puppy to join the wires:)..................you can use it as a light bulb and be eco aware!.

Guest Django

I'm confused:goofy: (yet again). Why did you put the puppy in the garage because the electric tripped???? I'm sure there is an obvious reason. Please tell me or I won't be able to sleep at night trying to think why dogs have to go in the garage when you have no electrics. :confused: Can you tell I've never had a dog???:biglaugh::confused:

Pete

Guest monicadoherty

I put him in the garage as I kept tripping over him in the dark as I was trying to find candles in the dark and calm two kids down and phone hubbie and locate main switchboard and and...........he is fine and I am trying to stop hubbie leaving him by a roadside in the hills (joke) as hubbie does not even know that he has chewed the wires of his massage chair yet...oh my God!!!

Phew for one minute when I read the start of your post, I thought this was going to be a post about the puppy meeting a sticky end - heard of someone whose new puppy got caught underneath the garage auto-roller door and didn't live to tell the tail! (or is it tale?)

Glad the pups ok though - we used to have a dog who chewed her way through wires whenever there was a thunderstrom - she survived it too!

Guest Django
    I put him in the garage as I kept tripping over him in the dark as I was trying to find candles in the dark and calm two kids down and phone hubbie and locate main switchboard and and....

Makes perfect sense now. :) Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll add that to my list....reasons 456 & 457 for not having a dog.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest monicadoherty

Need to get an electrician to fit a new flex...don't know how much that will cost....Iput chilli powder down in the garden to deter him from digging but he now seems to have got a taste for it...at dog training classes they call him a rat bag!!!!! so he is...think hubbie would have a more descriptive name for him!!!!!