Sign in to follow this  
Guest sarahsmartiepants

When I thought I had seen it all in Adelaide!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Just when I thought going to the supermarket in pjs and slippers was bad....last night we were driving into the HC mall car park and a guy parked up right on the sharp corner making an obstruction, I stared at him in my best "I dont believe it,why are you stopping there" look. He was totally oblivious to my stare, as we went round him I saw why....he was having a pee.........right there in the car park for all too see, not even in the bush...right there on the side of the car park. I recon he had been in the pub...where there is a loo. :chatterbox:

sarah

Guest caoimhe

:shocked::confused::goofy: What more can I say

My shock is you going to the supermarket in PJ's and slippers

Guest Nick & Jo

Actually those PJs are quite nice, I saw them yesterday!!!

Jo

Nick, Jo and Lcy

Guest cazzie
    Just when I thought going to the supermarket in pjs and slippers was bad....last night we were driving into the HC mall car park and a guy parked up right on the sharp corner making an obstruction, I stared at him in my best "I dont believe it,why are you stopping there" look. He was totally oblivious to my stare, as we went round him I saw why....he was having a pee.........right there in the car park for all too see, not even in the bush...right there on the side of the car park. I recon he had been in the pub...where there is a loo. :chatterbox:

sarah

My husband (sigh!) and I commented just the other day on how vulgar people (men, actually) can be as we drove past:realmad: a man who was urinating at the side of the road. Why the hell can't they go behind a tree? I so want to throw a bucket of water over them when I see that, but never seem to have a bucket of water handy in the car!!

This is just so unacceptable and we need to make them realise that. What a world. Sad to hear that this has happened so blatantly in Hallet Cove - a lovely area I remember from my holiday 2 years ago. I wonder what that man would have thought if he saw a woman do that?! Maybe it was the drink but that's no excuse - learn to handle it or lay off man!

Rant over (for now).

Cazzie

Guest guest569

last xmas on the way back from the works do , the bus had to stop on the freeway for a toilet stop. There we were all men together until the office secretaries rushed out and squatted next to us !!!:biglaugh: We all just stood ( and crouched ) chatting for a moment and then straight back on the bus.

At least we were all behind the trees to save the embarasment of others in their cars.:chatterbox:

Guest wiljenni

When we were in Oz I could not believe the amount of people that would go to the local shops with no shoes on.My OH is an Aussie and recently went to our local chinese takeaway in his pyjamas (spelling not good) and slippers:err:I did try to tell him that people dont do this in the UK when he was wondering why everyone was staring at him!!!!

Guest cazzie
    last xmas on the way back from the works do , the bus had to stop on the freeway for a toilet stop. There we were all men together until the office secretaries rushed out and squatted next to us !!!:biglaugh: We all just stood ( and crouched ) chatting for a moment and then straight back on the bus.

At least we were all behind the trees to save the embarasment of others in their cars.:chatterbox:

Oh my God! This makes me feel so uncomfortable - or am I a prude? There is no way in a million years I could do that. I feel that standards generally are becoming too relaxed - there doesn't seem to be much decorum or mystery anymore. A shame - in my humble opinion of course.

Cazzie

Guest skellysgirl

actually there seems to be a trend for going to the shops in your pjs over here

it started just in asda but now seems to be spreading, it always seems to be those horrible flannalette primark jim jams, and are usually worn with ugg boots and tight pony tail, sometime a child and buggy

im all for going in something comfy or just if ur nipping for a pint of milk, but when people cant be bothered to get dressed to go out it drives me round the bend, it just seems the new chav thing here

im not having a go at everyone, its just here it seems to be growing

Guest guest569
    Oh my God! This makes me feel so uncomfortable - or am I a prude? There is no way in a million years I could do that. I feel that standards generally are becoming too relaxed - there doesn't seem to be much decorum or mystery anymore. A shame - in my humble opinion of course.

Cazzie

:biglaugh: Its not only over here in Oz this happens. I went to see Robbie williams at Milton Keynes Bowl around 2000 and cues for the porta cabins were so long EVERYONE just flocked to the bushes side by side.When youve got a go youve gotta go !!!:biglaugh: