Guest deb and stoo

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

We are finally back online after a week 'internetless' and are just about settling into our new house though lots of boxes still to unpack.

Deb, James, Adam and I would like to thank all those who helped us with our move last weekend, without you all we'd still be struggling to get our mountain of stuff off the truck. So Bob, Paul, Jo, Russ, Justin, Ash and Angela we'd love you to come round (though not all together ha ha) and share a glass or seven in our new spa now that I know what I'm doing re the chemicals :biglaugh:.

Once again a very, very big thank you.

:notworthy:

Guest VINDER

Wow, it must be great to know that all is settled and hopefully it means you can now sit back and enjoy the spa and whatever else there is to enjoy.:jiggy:

I am dreading the thought of moving ..the packing and unpacking...I guess "one has to do what one has to do", right. :arghh:

ive been packing for weeks and I'm not even moving :arghh: no space left on the verandah, girls parked at my mum's at least it's plaster dust now and not brick dust! Stoopid electrics rewiring......reason we aren't heating our house as the sockets started to melt and the box started to arc! Stoopid 40s electrics could no longer cope with modern living.

Anyways enjoy being settled and having your own space, it's a real sense of achievement. ( To those who are renting you have achieved something also:))