Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigjez

need a rental in oct

Guest bigjez

hi me and my wife are flying out to sa on sept 10th at first staying with my brother but will be looking to rent for 6 to 12 months are open to areas but would like 3 bed 2 bathroom if poss and as close to beach as poss i know it sounds a big ask but if anyone wants to rent out a prop please take my details and pm me and i will send you my e mail add cheers jez

ps no objection to a pool haha

Guest sjs

hiya

sorry i have nothing available to rent :err: just really wanted to say that you are soooo lucky you have got your brother there!

we are hoping to go as soon as we get our visa so therefore will be a last minute rent but by all accounts this will not be easy.

hopefully whilst you are living with your brother it will enable you to go and view properties and get exactly what you are looking for. what a great position to be in.

good luck

sjs

Guest smiths08

Hi, We are currently renting in Henely Beach and have just brought so we need to replace the tenants as breaking our lease.... we are in a 3 bdr, 2 bathroom with lounge and open living dinning and kitchen, 3 min walk to henley square and beach if you are interested please e mail Tinkerbells32@hotmail.co.uk.... Thanks Chrissy