Guest Roo1

Good luck on Quiz Night!!

Guest Roo1

So sorry I'm going to miss the Quiz at Happy Valley tonight.

I think it was meant to be that I missed it as spent the afternoon with Thomas at accident and emergency at Noarlunga. The poor mite sliced his skin off on his hand on a rake, when he tripped over in the garage and landed on it.

He's fine now after screaming the A&E down as we had to remove the skin around the wound.

Sorry I digress............Good luck girlies and tell us who was champion brain box from PIA!! :idea:

Guest donna T

Poor Thomas - he has been in the wars recently.

:jimlad:

Give him a big kiss from us and I hope he feels better soon

Lots of love

Donna xxxx

The quiz night was good fun, I don't think we put up too bad a show! We certainly gave the other teams a run for their money. There are probably some sore heads this morning though, aren't there Libby???:biglaugh:

Guest donna T
    The quiz night was good fun, I don't think we put up too bad a show! We certainly gave the other teams a run for their money. There are probably some sore heads this morning though, aren't there Libby???:biglaugh:

Not again Libby - is this becoming your new Adelaide habit :biglaugh: I think there must be a few people leading you astray young lady :jiggy:

Guest jojo

Thanks all for coming last night, I hope you had a good time, some of the questions were a bit tricky but I think we did held our own

Liz you are most certainly a dark horse, with useless trivia and information:GEEK:

Your on my team again if we do it next year ;)

love Jo xx:wubclub:

Gosh Libby didn't have anymore after I left :err: bless her.

Thanks to Jo & Deb for getting the tickets it was good fun, food & company..........my word Liz you are a little dark star aren't you :idea: you are defo on my team & Nick for bringing the most wine.

Surprisingly I was fine in the morning although an hour more would have been nice but Thomas was not having any of it & Ash was at golf.

Judi, I hope Thomas is feeling better soon. Take care.

Angela xx

:GEEK: I admit I'm a bit of a trivia nerd, I've a head full of useless information, none of which is ever likely to get me a decent job over here! Ah well, it comes in useful sometimes! Thanks Jo and Deb, looking forward to the next one!

Guest Libby1971

All praise to the QUIZ QUEEN Liz:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

And yes, I am being led astray. No my head is fine. I diluted the wine with soda water and am a very good girl. Ask Nic...no Vimto in sight!!!!!

Great evening ladies, thanks to Jo and Deb xxxxxxxxxx