Guest Rob and Clare

Google It

Guest Rob and Clare

I saw it on the news this morning, and just tried it at lunch time, but you can now google your address on google maps, then click on street view to get a full 360 view of your road at street level. Great way of showing family back home where you live....

Sorry this is for Aussies only, the UK hasn't been mapped at street level yet....

Guest Roo1

Thats bloody awesome!!! I'm going to email all my family and friends now back in the U.K with the details.

Thank you!!!!

Judi x

Guest smit

our street was taken at daybreak...............so not really in its true sunniest glory:)......However, brilliant and very clever......................

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Rob & Clare,

That really is fantastic, http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I just looked around my cousins street, god that made me feel home sick and and we don't even live there!!!!

It's a great link for us still stuck in the UK, we can now look around a street that we find on www.realestate.com.au to see if we like it or not. We are currently looking through all the rentals so we will definitely use this tool to look around the streets as well.

Many thanks for the tip, hope to see you for another drink night sometime later this year.

Cheers

Martin and Val:)

Guest Rob and Clare
    Hi Rob & Clare,

That really is fantastic, http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I just looked around my cousins street, god that made me feel home sick and and we don't even live there!!!!

It's a great link for us still stuck in the UK, we can now look around a street that we find on www.realestate.com.au to see if we like it or not. We are currently looking through all the rentals so we will definitely use this tool to look around the streets as well.

Many thanks for the tip, hope to see you for another drink night sometime later this year.

Cheers

Martin and Val:)

yeah look forward to another drink....

it's handy isn't it.... our house was only taken last summer, so some of the streets are quite recent...

Guest HelenAndSiggi

That is a great new feature by google and very useful for house hunting. Thanks for letting us know.

S.

Guest hrubieszowianka

Thanks for this great tip. The problem I have now is that wherever I look, it looks great: wide street, trees, houses nicely spaced out, big blue sky. How on earth will I make up my mind where to buy (prices permitting)?