Sign in to follow this  
Guest bev_stef

Medicals

Guest bev_stef

Hi all we were hoping for some advice, on who and where you you had your medicals done.

Our visa agent has asked us to get them done, we have called around and prices range from

£190 for medicals and blood

£135-150 for medicals blood £30-£50

x-rays £87-£150

We live in Exeter and willing to travel but would like any advice for you who have had them done latley.

Guest cunnah10
    Hi all we were hoping for some advice, on who and where you you had your medicals done.

Our visa agent has asked us to get them done, we have called around and prices range from

£190 for medicals and blood

£135-150 for medicals blood £30-£50

x-rays £87-£150

We live in Exeter and willing to travel but would like any advice for you who have had them done latley.

Well hello Guys!

Longtime since we've chatted!

So your defo on track for South Australia now NOT Sydney (if i rememer right)

when are you hoping to set off for OZ?

Right medicals ...........Well for my lot (2 adults and 4 kids) it cost about £670 - 680 that included full medicals for 6 of us(although very basic honestly)and bloods for us 2 adults (HIV test).

on top of this we had 2 chest x rays "adults only" which were £70 each (testing for TB)

Hope this helps BUT too far for you as we went to a LIVERPOOL CLINIC to see a designated panel Doctor!

Easy money for very little time ...........believe me..........i was really worried and had no reason to be!

Type in "panel doctors" you should get a list of them or i could have a look through our list and see what choice you have nearer to you!

Let me know how you are getting on as we go way back when we first started to chat and i often think about you and wonder how you are doing.........so really nice to see your names pop up on PIA again!!!

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Hi Bev and Stef,

We had our medicals 3 weeks ago in Southampton. We paid £190 each for health test including HIV/Blood tests and £40 each for x-rays.

Good luck

Helen & Siggi

Guest Tiddlypush

Hi not had them done my self but know that friends of ours had med at Tiverton and then x ray and plymouth, they are on hols at mo so dont have exact details cost was about 800 for 4

Karen x