Five weeks in

Guest Maddisons

Guest Maddisons

Hello all

Been here five weeks now and Jason has got a job. He starts monday 11th August (he was getting itchy with not working!) He has found an electricians job. He has just finished college and should get his ticket soon. Girls have really settled in school and Bethan has been moved up a year. We are really pleased. Found our rental house for when furniture arrives in Hallett Cove with a pool. Furniture arrives 6th September (hopefully!!)

Any tradesmen wanting a job in Adelaide self employed need to know that you will have to do a finance and business course to enable you to trade, as well as an equivalent Australian qualification through college.

Would love to meet up at the next girls night out in Hallett Cove (Thats Paula not Jason!!).

Where can I get a fridge freezer and a washing machine that wont cost the earth?????

Paula (35 until 5th sept)

:wubclub::jiggy:

Guest Andrea&Andrew

Hi Paula and Jason,

Really pleased you are all settling so well. Great news about Jason getting a job so quickley. Can't really help you on the fridge freezer, washing machine front, but I'm sure you'll get sorted.

Hope everything continues to go well for you all. The very best of luck.

Andrea :)

Guest donna T

Glad you are settling in well. Please do come along to the girls night out on Friday.

8pm at the Cove Tavern - all welcome.

Re washing machines etc - try the Harvey Norman outlet centre in Mile end or the Good Guys are pretty good too. Don;t forget to haggle!

Guest suziesouthey@suffolkonlin

Hi

We arrive on 13th and My husband is sitting site safety as Carpenter joiner on 1 September he has matched quals re carpentry joinery and we sort of heard about the business course where did your hubby go to do this any tips ? or more info. I have some places given from the SA CITB

I start work on 22nd August at the RAHospital

Thanks so much SUzie

Hi Paula + Jason

So good to hear you've settled in well and got a job sorted quickly. Well done on getting there.

Same to you Suzie, It must be great to have finally made it.

Emma