A wee bit of good news

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

Phoned up the aspc this morning and they told me it can take up to two weeks for the forms (956 and 1193) to be processed. So the guy couldn't tell me much really. But I did do an online post lodgement enquiry yesterday and that was really helpful...

"Please be advised your medicals have been received electronically and

attached to your application with expiry date of 12/01/2009."

So that's good to know :-)

Guess I just need to be patient for a couple of weeks...hey ..what else is new..lol.

Catch ya's later

Carol Ann

thats good news carol-anne one step closer, david (me hubby) fone up too and they told us we have a case officer and that we have had one since the 30th july!!!, oh well least we have had alittle bit of good news today, them little bits of news keeps you going hey gurl

suexxx

Guest rockpool crab
thats good news carol-anne one step closer, david (me hubby) fone up too and they told us we have a case officer and that we have had one since the 30th july!!!, oh well least we have had alittle bit of good news today, them little bits of news keeps you going hey gurl

suexxx

Oooooo..fantastic..gosh I can't wait to hear those words. The guys at aspc are sooo soooo nice. We were talking about surfing this morning. They sound so young..or is it that I'm getting old :-)

So your agent didn't tell you that you had a CO..,you had to find out yourselves yeh? Still it wasn't that long ago..but gosh still smashing to hear you have one. Nearly there!

Carol Ann