Guest petenic63

hiccup with visa

Guest petenic63

Hi we have finally got a case officer for our pr 175 however i havent got the right skill assessment documentation for the anmc only nbsa , have applied for the correct assessment but they want it by next thursday , does anyone have experience of having to provide further documents after case officer has been allocated and if they will wait until all document are provided or will they make us resubmit application im panicking a bit , any reassurance anyone thanks nicky:confused:

Hi we have finally got a case officer for our pr 175 however i havent got the right skill assessment documentation for the anmc only nbsa , have applied for the correct assessment but they want it by next thursday , does anyone have experience of having to provide further documents after case officer has been allocated and if they will wait until all document are provided or will they make us resubmit application im panicking a bit , any reassurance anyone thanks nicky:confused:

hi nicky well we foned up today(as youve most probly read ha )

and they said we have a case officer(didnt know) and next week we will be sent a e-mail with a list of things we still need to send off- scan over , she told us when this is done it will go straight to decision maker and will be quite quick

hope this helps, by the way we applied on-line 175 same as you

suexxx

Guest Django

You shouldn't have to wait too long for the skill assessment as you only would need the modified one but it will still take longer to come back than you need. :sad: Hopefully the CO may cut you some slack. Fingers crossed for you.

Pete

Guest petenic63

thanks , i suppose we will have to wait for a reply from co , its a mine field , nicky