Guest Andrew&Ren

Online or snail mail???

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hi all:wubclub:

Ok its finally lodgin visa for us, we have all our de facto paperwork together and all the stuff we need certifying and hoping to apply this week. Meds done and police checks!

My question is...do we apply online or via post?? Any advice from people who have done either would be much appreciated!!! Online i guess has its benefits and we have a scanner so can can scan all the documents rather than getting them certified.....but then how safe is it?? and what if your half way through and the site goes down???? :confused:

Also is credit card the only payment option???

xxxx

Guest Trakki

Definitely do it online if you have the facilities. It is quicker and the visas come through quicker. You can pay via credit card doing this. It can be quite a difference time wise so definitely online.

HTH

Yes, do it online if you can. Quite a difference in the processing times. You can save all the details as you go through so if it crashes you won't lose anything. Its quite longwinded, but stick with it! I remember the satisfaction of finally hitting that 'submit' button at the end!! Plus you are then able to print out all the forms you need xxx

Guest Lulujim

As above, defo do it online - can be on average 2 months quicker! :)

Guest KandC

How do yu do it online, about to submit my 405 stuff, and would much sooner do it online.

cheers, hope to be there soon.

Kris and Christine

Guest LukeM

I've heard that actually applying for the VISA online CAN be a bit dodgy.

I'd say just make sure you get a good agent and then make sure you send everything by courier/air mail (DHL apparently is a good one) cos Royal Mail LOOSE the stuff and half of it ends up in Australia, and half of it doesn't. Apparently Royal Mail is also v e r y s l o wwwwww internationally!

So. It's up to you really! Each to their own.

Guest Andrew&Ren

Thank you everyone!!:wubclub:

Seems online is worth doing esp with the difference in time. So we just scan in documents? passport,qualifications,nomination letter etc??? Also can you use a debit card to pay or just credit cards?

Pressing that submit button must feel fantastic!!!!!!!! Cant wait!:)

xxx