Guest Libby1971

Seaford, Wingfield, Parafield Gardens and Elizabeth

Guest Libby1971

Just got into work...

On the news this morning the areas of Seaford, Wingfield, Parafield Gardens and ELizabeth have been identifed as most at risk of being affected by recent fuel rises and tax increases.

Not entirely sure what this means for the average bod, but Seaford caught my ear.

Wingfield, parafield and Elizabeth are area identified as low socio economic areas, with people being the least able to afford to absorb the hikes. Seaford I should imagine because of the first homebuyers with large mortgages. Sorry anyone who does not feel they fit this generalisation and lives in any of these areas.

Ah, it's obvious..... Wingfield I reckon because the Animal Welfare League is there and they need lots of fuel to keep the pups and kittens warm in the winter, Parafield because there's an airfield there so all those pleasure pilots will have to shell out for more in aircraft fuel, Elizabeth and Seaford because of all the expat Brits in both suburbs who are used to centrally heated houses so flick on the heating at the first bit of rain in the air! :biglaugh:

Does anyone actually LIVE in Wingfield (apart from the animals)? Thought it was all pretty much industrial!