We have booked the flights !

Guest massive

Guest massive

Well after nearly a 18mth jorney we have finally booked the flights .

One way from Manchester 19th September the Kershaws (massives ) will set off for the otherside :arghh:.

We are looking for a rental in Gawler if anyone can help please let us know .

We are feeling very scared and excited at the same time but suppose this is normal at this stage :unsure:

Debbie ,Ste Nichole and Max

Well after nearly a 18mth jorney we have finally booked the flights .

One way from Manchester 19th September the Kershaws (massives ) will set off for the otherside :arghh:.

We are looking for a rental in Gawler if anyone can help please let us know .

We are feeling very scared and excited at the same time but suppose this is normal at this stage :unsure:

Debbie ,Ste Nichole and Max

Best wishes for your new future!

We are flying (also 1 way!) on 16th Sept - from Heathrow with Malaysian. Living in Glandore.

Guest macu68

Congratulations Massive. We will have to make sure we all get together before you go. Are you up for a Liverpool meet up before you go??? Let us know what suits you.

Mary xx

Guest bigjez

Hi Kershaws,

We have just seen your thread. Me and Jez both fly out to Adelaide from Manchester on 10th September. We are actually staying next to Gawler in a town called Hewitt. We are staying with Jez's brother (he moved out with his family last December and loves it) until we get on our feet and have a good look round. If you would like to meet up for a few tooheys that would be great. What are you planning on doing when you get there? Have you got jobs to go to or are you waiting like us until you get there? Jez is a plumber and i'm a medical secretary.

I have to admit i'm getting a little nervous now its getting so close but we are really excited too. The hardest things is the goodbyes to our friends and family. Our leaving party is soon and although we're looking forward to it its going to be upsetting all the same. Get in touch if you fancy meeting up on the other side!

Joanne and Jez

Guest massive

Thanks everyone for your responses and support.

Bigjez would love a meet when we land just pm me my hubby has had a job offer from here he starts on 1st oct thats why we've booked its in a brewery which is what he does here, I am not looking for now want to get the kids settled at school first.

Mary if we can make it would love a meet before we go if not will keep in touch and meet when you land mind you looking at the photos from liverpool we might end up fighting for the wine bottles ;).

Ali not long now knowing me though if youre expecting a visit I will have to leave 2 weeks early coz I couldn't even find Polar Palace let alone your new gaff mind you you've had a couple of road adventures over there yourself so who knows:biglaugh:

Thanks again to you all

Debbie an Ste

Everything has been thrown up in the air for us our visa has arrived 2 months before we expected, our house move (cross fingers) completes in September we are on holiday now for the next three weeks and going abroad (yes that leaves us 1 week to move out) the removal company is coming in that week to move everything going to Oz my husbands currant Job is taking him abroad from home most of September we have 2 weeks to validate our passports with the visa and hope to fly out on the 20th October, when we arrive I want to spend at least a month with my feet on the ground so that my head can catch up with my life. At least the girls are starting to look forward to the move but not us much as I'm looking forward to some sunshine.

Julie

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations all you lucky people who have flights booked! We wanted to go in September but that won't happen now, maybe end of October, if the decision maker says yes!!

Good luck to you all. :)