Guest jen&ian

Aussie bun in the oven

Guest jen&ian

Hi all,

God I haven't posted on here for so long that everyones probably forgotten who we are! But for those who haven't and for anyone else who might be vaguely interested, I thought it's about time I share the worst kept secret in Adelaide, We are expecting another baby, due at the end of March. ( so for those who know me thats why I've been looking so gash:confused: recently!)

Jen:)

Guest Tina P

Hi Jen

Big Congratulations from us.

I did ask you the other week if you were ok as you were really pale, now I know why.

When is it due ?

Hope the sickness goes soon.

Tina

That's great news...congratulations. Ooh the summer will be fun...the third trimester of my last pregnancy was during a very hot summer (2006) in England and it wasn't fun. Oh well you'll just have to spend all your time in a swimming pool, shame lol. :) Feeling broody now...

Guest Rachael

Another PIA Mum-to-be! Congratulations to you both.

Ours is Due 20th November.

R:wubclub:

Guest Taylors08

Congratulations to you both!!

But just a quick question, While out in Oz and you get pregnant does the medicare cover it? Is there anything that you need to be paying for that you wouldnt in England??

Kelly x

Guest jen&ian

Just to answer Kelly's question I think medicare covers most stuff, but they don't do the standard british 12 week scan so if you want or need any early scans you have to pay for them and you only get about 1/3 of the cost back from medicare.

Hi Jen

Congratulations to you and Ian!!..thats really lovely news........I did actually see you the other week - I was in my car taking or picking kids up from school and you were crossing over to the Seaford Shop..you had the boys with you - may the time I recognised you, Id gone past.....but I thought you looked great..your hair was really nice.

Catch up soon

sarahx