Guest rockpool crab

Australian CV's are different eh?

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

I've read that Australian CV's differ quite a bit from UK CV's. Could anyone possibly post an Ozzy one to give us a wee heads up on how much detail etc, to put in. I think my UK one looks ok..but I'd hate to look like a newb at an interview with mine sticking out like a sore thumb as the "UK" CV.

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards

Carol Ann

Guest hopefull
    Hi there,

I've read that Australian CV's differ quite a bit from UK CV's. Could anyone possibly post an Ozzy one to give us a wee heads up on how much detail etc, to put in. I think my UK one looks ok..but I'd hate to look like a newb at an interview with mine sticking out like a sore thumb as the "UK" CV.

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards

Carol Ann

aye:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest rockpool crab
    aye:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ha ha ..this is hilarious...not

You've never guess it was my OH's sense of humour:goofy:

Hi there,

Hope someone can help.

Kind regards

Carol Ann

Hi, there is advice on the seek.com.au site. However, my partner and I have just had suzer from this site review ours, which incurred a small cost of purchasing a book of her wish list on amazon. I found my dealings with her really professional.

Carole

Guest rockpool crab
    Hi, there is advice on the seek.com.au site. However, my partner and I have just had suzer from this site review ours, which incurred a small cost of purchasing a book of her wish list on amazon. I found my dealings with her really professional.

Carole

Hi there,

thanks for replying. I did write to "suzer" as a PM but it was only earlier today and she has possibly not read it. Basically asking "fees"..and if it's a book from her wishlist then I would quite happily pay this :-)

Hopefully you're reading this Suzer.

Kind regards

Carol Ann