Guest caoimhe

7 Seater cars

Guest caoimhe

Just wondering if anyone over there can tell me what type of cars are 7 seaters. I know there is the Toyota Kluger but can anyone give me any other makes/models

Thanks

Guest guest569

Kia Carnival ( people carrier )

Toyota Prado (8 seater 4x4):wubclub:

Mitsubushi pajero (7 seater 4x4)

Nissan Patrol (7 seater 4x4)

Guest caoimhe
    Kia Carnival ( people carrier )

Toyota Prado (8 seater 4x4):wubclub:

Mitsubushi pajero (7 seater 4x4)

Nissan Patrol (7 seater 4x4)

Thanks I am only used to the one's we would have here.

With 6 of us this is a priority

Guest Bodie

Ford Territory

Mazda CX-9

Holden Captiva

We're shopping around for one at the mo.

:(:(:(

Just wondering if anyone over there can tell me what type of cars are 7 seaters. I know there is the Toyota Kluger but can anyone give me any other makes/models

Thanks

My advise would be to look in the classified ads in the advertiser.

or look under cars for sale on here.

I see alot of 7 seaters in used car sales carparks, these were too pricey for us at the time.

If I were to do it again I would buy it out of the paper, we ended up with a lovely car and we paid $15,000

Which we are now trying to sell.

Then we can go home. wah wah wah.:(

Lauraxxx

Guest guest569

We brought a Toyota Prado 8 seater recently (2001 model). My wife loved the Territory and would have chosen that but it was out of our price range as they are newer. The Mazdacx9 is only new out so we would have needed a mortgage for one of them.:biglaugh:The good thing about the 4x4 's is that the extra seats all fold away so it reverts back to a normal 5 seater and a large boot.

The new Kluger is more of a 6 seat and an uncomfortable middle bit in my opinion, may be ideal for you as there are 6 of you, and it kind of separates the kids in the middle row. For us, we wanted a 5 with occasional 7 seats, and find the captiva great for this, although I would say the boot space is not huge, we have managed to fit everything we have needed to in.

To add to the list

Nissan Pathfinder

Subaru Tribeca

Guest graandjac

:)dont bother with the ford territory....its sooooooo jucy you wont believe it we have one which is gas but you cant gas a 7 seater.cheers Graham

Guest guest569

we paid $20k for ours but you do see bargains in the used car yards. Problem being its alot of car to wrong and some have alot of kms on the clock.

hi ya i work as a motor vehicle technictian and i would highly recommend the hyundai terrican 7 seater as these come with a 5 year warranty as standard (i worked on these back in uk) ive just bought my wife a hyundai tuscon just for her and two kids (warranty runs out 2012) as for me ive got a ford xr6 turbo as my toy until i get my motorbike

alex

Guest Mezza

We've been scouring for a big 5seater or seven seater. The Outlander's 6/7 seats are very fem - only suitable for the smallest of kids. We were looking at Kia's new 7-seater Rondo7 too, which is frugal on the fuel and a reasonable 6/7 seater if you've got a roof pod/trailer for camping luggage. It starts a $25k brand new.

Guest caoimhe
    We've been scouring for a big 5seater or seven seater. The Outlander's 6/7 seats are very fem - only suitable for the smallest of kids. We were looking at Kia's new 7-seater Rondo7 too, which is frugal on the fuel and a reasonable 6/7 seater if you've got a roof pod/trailer for camping luggage. It starts a $25k brand new.

That's not a bad price

Thanks

Thanks

I see that nobody has mentioned the Toyota Tarago, a roomy 8-seater. I think they are great, but maybe they aren't making new ones any more?

Don't forget the dual air-conditioning (i.e. front and back) so the kids don't swelter in the back while the parents are in complete comfort in the front!

Guest katsmajic

The toyota tarago here is the estima in the uk, its a fantastic car...but toyota really hold their price here.

we got a 4yr old kia carnival, its a 7 seater, and fab. fair bit of boot space and plenty of seat/leg room.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

can't resist ... we have a Kia Grand Carnival 8 seater and they are great, but loving the look of the Ssang Yong Tetra (think that is what it is called and spelt!) which is a 4x4 7 seater and if anyone wants to buy our Kia, then we can get one!

Cheers

Sas

xxx

:wubclub:

heres a thought about getting a 4X4.... that prick in the uk the PM gordan brown he cant tax you no more just for having a 4X4... the only prop here is you have to pay stamp duty for a big engine car but it goes by the price so if you buy second hand, on the back of the green oz log book write $1000 purchase price that way you only pay a few dollars stamp

alex

Guest Guest75
    heres a thought about getting a 4X4.... that prick in the uk the PM gordan brown he cant tax you no more just for having a 4X4... the only prop here is you have to pay stamp duty for a big engine car but it goes by the price so if you buy second hand, on the back of the green oz log book write $1000 purchase price that way you only pay a few dollars stamp

alex

They will get you for it - be assured,where tax revenue is concerned don't take too much Mickey.:realmad:

Guest adam

Hi

Just started working at the KIA garage on South Road, Clovelly Park. We have quite a few used 7 seaters at the mo. Good prices too. Not biased lol!!!

Check out the web address www.adtranskia.com.au

Give us a call on mob as well if you like 0450407635.

Adam

Hi,

How about a mitsibishi Delica. Its a 4x4 people carrier and comes with 7 or 8 seats.(Thats what we are after), there is also the mitsibishi Star Wagon, which is the same as the delica only not 4x4

Wendy