Hallett Cove East Football Team

cormcvcr

Well I'm going to do the proud parent bit now!

My son plays in the Hallett Cove East Primary School U10's Football Team and today they played in the semi-final for the cup and they won!!!!!

2-0 against McLaren Districts

So I am so chuffed with my son, who played absolutely brilliant, as did his team mates!

Even more so my OH is the coach!!!

So it's off to the finals we go, YEEHA!!

So I just want to say WELL DONE GUYS!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest Richard & Amanda

Congratulations to you!

My daughter plays in the Hallett Cove East U-9's hehehehe we won our match yesterday too against Reynella which was good - our 2nd win of the season!!!!!

Not a semi-cup final match but nevertheless a win is a win!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest J-inOz

My sons play for the U9 and U11's. The younger one has only lost 1 game and the other is about 6th out of 15 in the league. My 9 year old also plays for the cove u9's as well.

Also a proud mom.

Julie

I am so glad I started this thread now as it gives us all a chance to say well done to all the childrens efforts!

Whether they win, lose or draw as long as they have put every effort into the match, I'm chuffed!

Well done to all those other kids who have played well within their teams x

Ps my son also plays for the U10's at the cove!

Tyke: my son has to have scrambled egg before every game, as there was a time we had no eggs and he had sultana bran and had a terrible game......so eggs it is from now on in!!!