Guest cazzie

Two weeks to go!

Guest cazzie

Oh my God! I can't believe how quickly time is flying past! Two weeks today, we will be boarding the plane - not Quantas thank God! I still have so much to do but I finally got around to buying a suitcase yesterday, so I must at least think about packing. I still feel like I'm in a dreamworld but I'm sure saying all of the farewells over the next two weeks will bring me that reality check. My first grandchild is going to be born tomorrow (induced) so it will be extra emotional leaving.

On the positive side, I am about to begin a whole new adventure with my gorgeous husband and I have to say I am looking forward to the challenge (Australia, not you darling). Good luck to all who are still waiting - Martin and Val - I really hope you hear very soon - and my thoughts are with those who are packing and ready to go. It really is such an emotional rollercoaster. Best wishes to everyone, whatever stage you're at. Cazzie x :huh:

Oh my God! I can't believe how quickly time is flying past! Two weeks today, we will be boarding the plane - not Quantas thank God! I still have so much to do but I finally got around to buying a suitcase yesterday, so I must at least think about packing. I still feel like I'm in a dreamworld but I'm sure saying all of the farewells over the next two weeks will bring me that reality check. My first grandchild is going to be born tomorrow (induced) so it will be extra emotional leaving.

On the positive side, I am about to begin a whole new adventure with my gorgeous husband and I have to say I am looking forward to the challenge (Australia, not you darling). Good luck to all who are still waiting - Martin and Val - I really hope you hear very soon - and my thoughts are with those who are packing and ready to go. It really is such an emotional rollercoaster. Best wishes to everyone, whatever stage you're at. Cazzie x :huh:

I agree with my darling wife Cazzie that time is whizzing by. Our nomadic existence (currently in our 2nd house-sit in 3 weeks) will continue on our arrival in Adelaide, with a week right on the beach at Kingston Park, followed by moving into our long-term rental at Seacliff. I've done all this leaving business before, and have no fears for me, but I understand how hard it will be for Cazzie, and I know my Mum will be upset (again), though this time she knows I won't be leaving 9 years between visits! I can't wait for our adventure to start. Anyone at the airport on 1st September who sees a bright pink suitcase on wheels will know that Cazzie has landed! Good luck to all of you and I hope your dreams come true like ours.

Bill

Bill

Guest Martin and Val

7_4_13.gif Cazzie & Bill,

We wish you all the very best for the future and maybe we will see you down under one day.

Good luck with it all.

Martin and Val

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB