we have our flights booked!!

Guest ffi&dyl

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Everyone, We have booked our flights for the 11th of November to arrive in Adelaide on the 14th of Nov after a 2 day stopover in Singapore. Can't wait.

Some of you might think we are mad!! We haven't sold our house we are going to keep it empty for a year and hope for the best. My sister is getting married Sep 2009 we will be coming back to the uk for this, if we still haven't sold by then we will have to think of moving back to the UK for a while until we do!! We hope this doesn't happen, we won't give up on our dream.

Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Ffion & Dylan:)

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Fi,

We met at the north west meet!

Good luck to you, don't give up hope of selling before you come out.

We had our flights booked for 29thMarch 08 and a buyer walked through our door

on 1st march!!!! We had 3 weeks to pack all the "stuff" up!!!! We were planning on Richard coming out and us following - thankfully this didn't happen!

At least the weather will be nice and warm when you come over!!!!

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Amanda

Yes I remember you from the meet, nice to hear from you again.

Hope things work out as well for us as it did for you.

How are you enjoying life in Adelaide?

Looking forward to the warm weather after the summer we have had here!!!

Ffion

Guest massive

Hi we were at that meet it seems like ages ago now . Great news that you've booked the flights we go on the 19th sept so should be settled a bit when you land so keep in touch as for being mad I think we all are a little bit but if you don't take a chance whats the point

Hope to see you over their

Debbie

Guest ffi&dyl
Hi we were at that meet it seems like ages ago now . Great news that you've booked the flights we go on the 19th sept so should be settled a bit when you land so keep in touch as for being mad I think we all are a little bit but if you don't take a chance whats the point

Hope to see you over their

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Hope eveything goes ok with your move in September, would be nice to keep in touch to hear how you are enjoying Adelaide.

Speak to you soon.

Ffion