Guest SteveH

FREE- Energy Efficient Light Globes

Guest SteveH

Hi to you all

jus thought you may all be interested in receiving some Free Energy Efficient Light Globes.

I have just started working for Enviro that replace all incandescent light globes for Energy Efficient ones free of charge. The only stipulation is that you must have a minimum of six old style globes that need replacing.

If you have electric mains pressured water for your shower system you can get an energy efficient shower head FREE too.

I know that many people have already has their lightglobes changed, but for all of those new people to the site, PM me and I will contact you to arrange a date and time, or give you more info.

Cheers.

Steve.:notworthy:

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Steve,

You recently changed my Mum's globes and she was really happy with the service. Hope she wasn't too grumpy seeing as you found her still in bed when you arrived!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Steve

We had ours done and my only complaint now, is I can see where Guzzler has not dusted - hahaha!

Joking aside, they are fantastic and much, much brighter and better than I expected.

See you soon mate

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest SteveH

Aussie-Pat I think you may have the wrong steve. I only started yesterday, and havnt found anyone in bed yet. Shame!!!!!:jimlad:

Guest Tina P
    Hi Steve,

You recently changed my Mum's globes and she was really happy with the service. Hope she wasn't too grumpy seeing as you found her still in bed when you arrived!

Hi Pat,

It was my husband ! Ian.

He was told off by the 'warden' though, for going of his planned schedule !!

Still working there and will be all this week.

We live in the South, also drop me a mail if you need them bulbs changing !

Tina

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Steve,

I apologize I got you confused with Ian. Count yourself lucky you didn't find my old mum in bed. It's not a pretty sight! Besides she lives in a retirement village so you're unlikely to find any nubile young women in little nighties anyway! Sorry!

Hedy

Aussie-Pat I think you may have the wrong steve. I only started yesterday, and havnt found anyone in bed yet. Shame!!!!!:jimlad:

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Tina,

Tell Ian I'm so sorry I got him mixed up with Steve. My Mum tells me he's had a few difficult characters to deal with and that some people have been stupid enough to ask for their old globes back. Both Mum and her neighbour thought he did a great job. Thanks for looking out for her. Not sure why the warden told him off though!

Yes we will be contacting the company to have our globes switched once we buy our new house, hopefully sometime later this year/early 2009.

Hedy

PS Please pass on my thankyou to Ian. Sorry about some of the 'old grumble bums' in the village!

Hi Pat,

It was my husband ! Ian.

He was told off by the 'warden' though, for going of his planned schedule !!

Still working there and will be all this week.

We live in the South, also drop me a mail if you need them bulbs changing !

Tina

Guest alibongo

sounds great but i am in a rental ..when i buy into the market i will know where to come

Thanks

Ali

Guest Tina P

Hi Ali,

You can still have them changed in a rental and then again when you buy.

Tina

Guest SteveH

Just to let eveyone know that If you are in a rental you can still replace your light globes with energy efficient ones as far as I am aware. You are paying your electricity bill, so changing the globes can reduce your energy bill.

Cheers. Steve

Just to let eveyone know that If you are in a rental you can still replace your light globes with energy efficient ones as far as I am aware. You are paying your electricity bill, so changing the globes can reduce your energy bill.

Cheers. Steve

We are in a rental and got our bulbs changed to energy efficient ones a couple of months ago now.

As part of your lease agreement you have to replace bulbs when they require to be changed, so they didn't specify which ones!

And as you said we are paying the bill so the better for us.

Guest john_bromley

I meant business, i am already working for some company, if you are interested, I can run the team in adelaide

Hi! Just bump this thread! You still can get FREE globes installed under the REES scheme. Our team have just recently started installing LED lights (not downlights, just standard byonet). So if someone still has incandescent/halogen globes installed and never had this service before feel free to PM me. And yes this is for owners and rentals. I'm in this business for nearly 4 years.

Thanks,

George