Guest rockpool crab

Form 1281 - Australian Values

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

I did my usual Tuesday morning phonecall to find out what's happening and was told that finally the ASPC will contact my self from now on as opposed to my VC agent. So ..she had a quick look at all the forms that were e-lodged and noticed that there was one missing...

1281 - Australian Values.

She said that there was some trouble with the system earlier in the year and she knows that Case Officers always request e-lodged cases to complete this one and she could see that ours wasn't there.

Just letting you know in case you need to do it. I have attached a copy of the form should anyone need it.

Cheers the nooooo

Carol Ann

mm...think I might have uploaded it twice ..lol

PS..don't think I've uploaded it at all..eek..so I've posted it on my baycanvases website..so here it is for downloading from there:

http://www.baycanvases.com/images/1281.pdf

Hi there,

I did my usual Tuesday morning phonecall to find out what's happening and was told that finally the ASPC will contact my self from now on as opposed to my VC agent. So ..she had a quick look at all the forms that were e-lodged and noticed that there was one missing...

1281 - Australian Values.

She said that there was some trouble with the system earlier in the year and she knows that Case Officers always request e-lodged cases to complete this one and she could see that ours wasn't there.

Just letting you know in case you need to do it. I have attached a copy of the form should anyone need it.

Cheers the nooooo

Carol Ann

mm...think I might have uploaded it twice ..lol

PS..don't think I've uploaded it at all..eek..so I've posted it on my baycanvases website..so here it is for downloading from there:

http://www.baycanvases.com/images/1281.pdf

can you download this of their website, is that what you have done

thanks carol ann;)

suexxx

Guest rockpool crab
    can you download this of their website, is that what you have done

thanks carol ann;)

suexxx

Hi there,

The aspc woman I spoke to this morning kindly emailed me it personally. Can you download it from my website ok..did that work? Otherwise if you want to PM your email address then I can post it to you.

Cheers

Carol Ann