Guest happy feet

Great News

Guest happy feet

After weeks of messing us about our house has finally SOLD:arghh:, the buyer finally realised we wouldn't give house away and we knew she really wanted it so lost 11,000 would have been handy but compared to some of you on here i am very lucky:jiggy:... i know. I will keep my fingers crossed that others on here will become as lucky sooooon.

I don't have visa's yet but i'm not bothered just glad in this market it has sold, so we will have to move in with the in laws for abit,:unsure: hoping to be on our way Dec/ Jan. Now the stress of finding removals and storage, could any one please give me any could compaines in the North West!!! The buyer has no chain so we think it will happen quickly, 6/8 weeks. Going on holiday sat for 2 weeks so bad timing (but still very greatful). Still not sure if to take all furniture, don't really have loads any advice gratful.

Thank you for any advice given

One step closer:jiggy:

Cara xx

Guest CARMEN

brilliant news - what a relief - celebrate!!!

LYNNE XX:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Django

Great News Cara,

Thats cheered my day up. :D Something positive. Good for you.

Do you know someone with a garage you could stash your gear?

Pete

Guest Aussie pat

What great news! Now you can go off and enjoy your holiday. Hope your house sale makes a few other people feel more optimistic about things, as some people are still selling. So there is still hope!

Guest caoimhe

Great news Cara

You done the right thing hanging in for a better price but not being too stubborn

Hope all goes well with the move

Well done. One big worry less for you!!

We live in the north west and always heard good things about Andrew Porter although they may be reputable ones closer to you.

It may be worth contacting White & co too as they are shipping agents and may do you a deal for storage and later ship your goods.

Best wishes

Carole :-)

Hi Cara,

Great news for you selling your house. We live in Cumbria about 2 hours from Blackpool in the process of getting quotes, the last one due week on Monday is if you want I will PM you the quotes so far for 20 ft container.

Jo x

Guest happy feet

Thanks every one for the replies, sooooo many good person's one here, i couldn't do without all you help and advice. Lets get he thread back on track, helping and supporting others in our sitiation.. We are all aiming for the same goals,

Thanks again

Cara xxx (don't worry be happy)

Congratulations Cara. Great News considering the present uncertainty with the housing market. Enjoy your holiday. Everything will fall into place. Keep us posted.

Alison x