bill

Click Click!

Hey,

Olympics, latte, cake, Cazzie and dictionary.com - what a great combination for a dull August Kettering afternoon!

1. clique

a small, exclusive group of people; coterie; set.

2. clique

a group of people who are friendly with each other but exclude others

3. coterie

a group of prairie dogs occupying a communal burrow

Hmmm, I don't see any evidence of any of these in the exciting posts of the last week or so!

Woof woof!

PS PIA should be a mutually beneficial site on which we all help and support each other, have some fun and voice our opinions - without taking it all too seriously.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Crikey, Pete's right - maximum of 4 smilies in a row! Does that constitute a coterie? I wanted to put a wink here, but I can't unless I remove one of the above smilies, which will invalidate this sentence, so.... ;-)

Guest rockpool crab
    Hey,

Olympics, latte, cake, Cazzie and dictionary.com - what a great combination for a dull August Kettering afternoon!

1. clique

2. clique

3. coterie

Hmmm, I don't see any evidence of any of these in the exciting posts of the last week or so!

Woof woof!

PS PIA should be a mutually beneficial site on which we all help and support each other, have some fun and voice our opinions - without taking it all too seriously.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Crikey, Pete's right - maximum of 4 smilies in a row! Does that constitute a coterie? I wanted to put a wink here, but I can't unless I remove one of the above smilies, which will invalidate this sentence, so.... ;-)

That's hilarious..you have a great sense of humour..love it.

Totally agree about PIA...and not taking it too seriously. I think this is a fab forum..I don't use any other one, you all say the "yellow" one, don't even know which one you mean. This site has been a fabulous resource of information from a great bunch of people willing to share their experiences and help each other.

Right..I'm putting off doing something..really must stop reading and get on...

Cya

Carol Ann

Guest LOOBYLOO

Totally agree about PIA...and not taking it too seriously. I think this is a fab forum..I don't use any other one, you all say the "yellow" one, don't even know which one you mean. This site has been a fabulous resource of information from a great bunch of people willing to share their experiences and help each other.

Right..I'm putting off doing something..really must stop reading and get on...

Cya

Carol Ann

Agree with you 100%.

Took a break from packing....now decided to have a G & T instead! :jiggy:

Guest caoimhe
    Hey,

1. clique

2. clique

3. coterie

Woof woof!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I haven't been invited to join any Clique or Coterie - Am I being picked on cause I'm Irish:skeptical:

Guest Django
    I haven't been invited to join any Clique or Coterie - Am I being picked on cause I'm Irish:skeptical:

Did someone say something??? :unsure:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh:

Have you seen the mayhem (in a fun way) that happened with the "clicking" in PIO??

Look for "Chicken Clicking" - they are mad that lot in there!!!:goofy::goofy::goofy: