Guest caoimhe

Moderators

Guest caoimhe

After having read certain posts over the last few days I have given thought to the job the moderators do and I must say I wouldn't take the job if it was given to me with a great pension.

I come on this sight for information that may be useful in my new life and for a little 'light banter'. Maybe my life is sad but there you go.

I have never joined a forum before but have found this one very welcoming and sometimes great 'Craic' (as we say in Belfast). The reason for this is the members and the great job the moderators do.

So to Django, Libby, Ianb and Rachiegarlo Thank you:notworthy:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I'll third it!:biglaugh: I wouldnt do it either!

sarah

Well and truly fourthed!! The mods do a great job on here.:notworthy: Now can we please get this forum get back to what it was before, friendly and informative. This is PIA not the custard pages!

Guest Nick11
    After having read certain posts over the last few days I have given thought to the job the moderators do and I must say I wouldn't take the job if it was given to me with a great pension.

I come on this sight for information that may be useful in my new life and for a little 'light banter'. Maybe my life is sad but there you go.

I have never joined a forum before but have found this one very welcoming and sometimes great 'Craic' (as we say in Belfast). The reason for this is the members and the great job the moderators do.

So to Django, Libby, Ianb and Rachiegarlo Thank you:notworthy:

Very well said. They are a great bunch of guys.

Keep up the good work.

Guest soggy

I love the mods too:wubclub: can i join the clique now please?:):):)

Simon

Guest caoimhe
    I love the mods too:wubclub: can i join the clique now please?:)

Simon

NO - seeing as I don't live in Hallet Cove or even the Mainland UK this is my little clique that I am on my own in :P:biglaugh:

Guest Pesky Varmit

Not true Jacqueline, don't forget about me!!! I maybe in Oz, but I'm still from the same part of the world as you - now I couldn't leave you in a wee clique of your own, could I?!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe
    Not true Jacqueline, don't forget about me!!! I maybe in Oz, but I'm still from the same part of the world as you - now I couldn't leave you in a wee clique of your own, could I?!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh ok Paula you can join me even if you live in Hallet cove;)

Guest Nick11
    NO - seeing as I don't live in Hallet Cove or even the Mainland UK this is my little clique that I am on my own in :P:biglaugh:

Beam me up scottie.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest VINDER

Just wanted to say thanks to the mods too. They are exceptional and are always very forthcoming:)