Guest Happychick

Great Site !!

Guest Happychick

Hi,

Not really sure what has gone on over last few days with a couple of threads going the wrong way!! But just wanted to say i think PIA is a great site and i hope it doesnt put anyone of posting on here!! Its a great way to meet people and to find out so much info!! Especially people new to adelaide..

So keep on posting!!

Lisa

Guest Nick11

Quite agree.

I have learnt lots from this site and more importantly - made many good friends.

Long may it continue.

Guest jill wright
    Hi,

Not really sure what has gone on over last few days with a couple of threads going the wrong way!! But just wanted to say i think PIA is a great site and i hope it doesnt put anyone of posting on here!! Its a great way to meet people and to find out so much info!! Especially people new to adelaide..

So keep on posting!!

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Nice to hear from you we met at the yorkshire meet hope you are all settling in nicely dont forget to post an update on how you're settling in when you feel the times right. Just to echo your thoughts although I dont go on this site as much I find it and have found it invaluable and Pete to be funny and fair long may it continue

Jill

I quite agree - have found so much useful information from PIA and feel I have made some friends along the way - hope it continues to carry on this way.

Keep up the good work guys. :)

Have I missed something?

Not really, just a few people with bees in their bonnets for all the wrong reasons! I have my own opinion on these people but my husband has told me to keep my trap shut in case I offend someone!! Let me just say this then, PIA is one of the nicest, friendliest forums I've ever joined. I've been on a couple which are unbelievably bitchy, Poms in Perth is particularly so. I'd be too afraid to post on there as I think it likely you'd get a knock on the door in the middle of the night if you made the "wrong" comment!:shocked: I would HATE for this site to go down that route and I hope that with the threads that have caused all the problems now closed we can go back to being what we originally were, namely helpful and informative and FRIENDLY!!!!

Not really, just a few people with bees in their bonnets for all the wrong reasons! I have my own opinion on these people but my husband has told me to keep my trap shut in case I offend someone!! Let me just say this then, PIA is one of the nicest, friendliest forums I've ever joined. I've been on a couple which are unbelievably bitchy, Poms in Perth is particularly so. I'd be too afraid to post on there as I think it likely you'd get a knock on the door in the middle of the night if you made the "wrong" comment!:shocked: I would HATE for this site to go down that route and I hope that with the threads that have caused all the problems now closed we can go back to being what we originally were, namely helpful and informative and FRIENDLY!!!!

Lets all give each other a big hug.