Guest sonlon

Vetassess= Visa???

Guest sonlon

Hi , very new to this. I have just passed Vetassess for a carpenter but still don't meet the 120 points for a 175 visa. :arghh: Does anybody know if there are points awarded for the vetassess AQ3 OR HAVE i JUST BLOWN £800 for nothing. I am a joiner currently working as a site manager.

Stevie

Hi , very new to this. I have just passed Vetassess for a carpenter but still don't meet the 120 points for a 175 visa. :arghh: Does anybody know if there are points awarded for the vetassess AQ3 OR HAVE i JUST BLOWN £800 for nothing. I am a joiner currently working as a site manager.

Stevie

Hi there, have a look at this website (if you have not already), it tells you all the available points you will receive, I know you can get more points if you have a job offer and your job is on occupations in demand list. You could always think about going on a temp 475 visa with SA sponsorship, as I believe your occupation is on the employer sponsored list. I am sure someone else going through this will probably know more.

Joanne

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/eligibility-applicant.htm

Guest caoimhe

Hi Stevie

Have you spoken to a migration agent, they would be able to let you know what visa you could apply for on the points you have or how to get more. Most give a free consulation

Hope it works out for you

Good luck

Guest sonlon

Thanks Joanne,

Tried a diferent web site (Aus Gov.) and got 125 points. Form will be complete and lodged by the end o the week.

Stevie