Denise

475 Visa Delay

Ive been reading a few posts about the delay for 475 visas, can anybody tell me roughly how long they are taking?

Already booked our flights (Doh) now bricking it!

Denise

Guest PEZ

our visa was lodged in Feb haven't heard a word im afraid.ive read and been told by agent that they are now processing visas lodged last November.

Guest rockpool crab
    our visa was lodged in Feb haven't heard a word im afraid.ive read and been told by agent that they are now processing visas lodged last November.

Hi there,

Every Tuesday morning I write to the following:

aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

with nothing in subject heading or content..and practically the same thing comes back every morning...25th November 2007 for 475 visa :-( it's sooooooooo slow.

I phoned the aspc up 2 weeks ago and was told that it would take two weeks to move from processing applications from 25th November till 30th Nov (ours was lodged 30th November)...so lets just say it's still stuck at 25th November..and that was now like 3 weeks ago. It takes like 4 weeks to move a day ..if you're lucky..I don't know when I last experienced the amount of patience I've had to exact on this nonsense. Friends of mine say they would have jacked it in a long while ago. And I often wonder what the hell am I thinking about.

But you know what..it WILL happen for us all..it's just longer or shorter for some. The wait seems humongous..but it's only difficult because you want it so much. We just have to say focussed...and picture the good times.

Chow for now... Carol Ann

Thanks although I realise if I'd carried on reading my question would have been answered.

We sent our application off in July 2008 and have booked our flights for June 2009 so hopefully by some miracle we might be alright.

God damn emmigration group said it would take 5months!!

We still have a house to sell so maybe that will be taken care of by then, thanks for the replies