Guest dave48

anyone from barnsley

Guest dave48

hi everyone, been in adelaide 17 month now, just wondering,is there any one out there from barnsley, or the pontefract area

Hi, Dave

not in Adelaide till FEB next year,but i live in a village called Kippax which is a Leeds postcode but we are only minutes away from Pontefract and Castleford,spend many a time down at Escape.

How are finding life down under and where abouts are you living in Adelaide,we are looking into the North West of the city due to wife getting a job at the Womens and Childrens Hospital.

Have you heard the Barnsley Lad song its funny as s**t,you can listen to it on youtube.

All the best Steven

Hiya there

we have been in Adelaide for 10 months now. We aren't from Barnsley, we are from Donnie but both of us worked in Pontecarlo! We have some friends moving over in Jan who are from Barnsley.

Lindsey

Guest dave48

hi we live south adelaide near the sea a place called hallett cove.very beautiful lots of poms here.made lots of friends.the hospital is half hour from here.glenelg is near us a beautiful place.if you look to buy up north be careful where you buy.certain places a no no.but their are some nice places too.we looked all over adelaide but decided we wanted to live near the sea.we can see the ocean from our living room and bedroom window.their is a train station here it takes you into the city about 35 mins.if that.their are plenty of trains no matter where you live.hope this helps you.i am from pontefract.

Guest dave48

hi angie mum from pontefract.we live in hallett cove.we been here 18 months have a son 9 and daughter 3 nearly 4.hubby from barnsley.we love it here.i worked in tescos ponte for 18 years.

Guest Hatters04

Hi, although now living in Perth iused to live in Hoylandswaine. Just near Barnsley

Guest dave48

hi we lived at great houghton.how long you been in perth.we been in aussie 3 years come decembermlived in mackay 14 months and now adelaide a little colder here

Guest Hatters04

I've been living here for 5 years and love it.

Originally from Middlesbrough i've also lived in Gloucester, Rotherham, Worcester and Staffordshire. It's been a hard life lol