Mum put a spell on the Visa!

Guest Martin and Val

Guest Martin and Val

We, as most of you are probably aware are getting fed up with waiting for our Visa, so on Friday we decided to get away from it all and spend the night in the New Forest taking the Lap Top with us of course, so that we could check the status on Saturday. It was my birthday on Saturday and we were convinced we would get the Visa as a present.

No, we didn’t get it!

Anyway, it has been known for many years within our family that my Grand Mother was a Witch, a trade that my Mother took over once Grandma went off on her broom stick never to return and we have thought for a while now that maybe Mum had put a spell on our Visa!

8_1_202.gif

Well we went to see her today and asked her if she would lift the spell and allow our Visa to be granted this week. After telling us that she really didn’t want us to go she finally agreed and I asked her to go and play with her cauldron and potions and get the Visa granted tomorrow!

8_1_231.gif

Her answer was “OK, you will have it by September”

If it happens then this family rumour would have been proved as true and could well become a very valuable asset!:biglaugh:

Watch this space,

Martin (Just having a laugh)

Guest caoimhe

Woow does she have any spells that work on the housing market;)

I have 4 kids so I may be willing to sacrifice one or two if neccesary:biglaugh: sorry they have been off school now for 8 weeks and it's hard to cope:arghh:

8_1_231.gif

Her answer was “OK, you will have it by September”

If it happens then this family rumour would have been proved as true and could well become a very valuable asset!:biglaugh:

Watch this space,

Martin (Just having a laugh)

Love this post guys. Reminds me of my mother and her medling ways when we were waiting for our visa. She was putting hex's on things left, right and centre. But the spell broke and here we all are, with mother and father getting on a plane in a few weeks to join us permantly!! ( I think the spell must have backfired!).;)

Judi x

Martin and Val your visa will come soon, fingers crossed you wont have to wait long. The wait is worth it believe me. At least the weather is warming up now for when you get here.

By the way a belated happy birthday and hope you enjoyed the trip to the New Forest

Guest swampo

Not quite witchery but our friends, desperate to sell their house so that they can get to Oz, followed a 'spell' for a quick sale. Get a red envelope and in it put a piece of wood, a piece of metal and a note saying you wish to sell your house. Take the envelope to a brige over a fast flowing river and throw it in. They performed this ritual late one Sunday night - frightened of getting arrested for littering. They are now hoping for a quck sale! Will keep you posted.

Guest caoimhe
Woow does she have any spells that work on the housing market;)

Well Martin I am convinced your mum is a witch, after posting this a few days ago we got an offer on our house:biglaugh:

Guest Martin and Val

Thats fantastic news:)

She certainly seems to be working her magic :biglaugh:

We need to talk to her again about our house soon. No Sale and No Rental Yet eather!:arghh:

hi guys

please please please could she put a spell on my visa to come asap - i rub the buddha every night but it is not working

we are living with my parents as house is sold so getting desperate

best wishes

sjs