Guest fergie family

Morphett Vale

Guest fergie family

Hi

Can anyone tell me what Morphett Vale is like. Is it a nice area and what are the schools like. Been looking at the houses on Realestate and some look nice but not sure about the area. Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Susan

It is the largest suburb in Adelaide quite mixed some very nice areas some not as nice..bit of a mixed bag. I 'd suggest with a suburb as large you really need to have a look at the area/road before you rent or buy.

Guest Nick11
    It is the largest suburb in Adelaide quite mixed some very nice areas some not as nice..bit of a mixed bag. I 'd suggest with a suburb as large you really need to have a look at the area/road before you rent or buy.

Agree completely. Some great houses to be had there, but some to avoid.

Guest fergie family

Hi

Thanks very much Guys we will wait till we are over there and have a good look around.

Thanks again

Susan

Guest spike&andy

My Auntie & Uncle lived there and brought their family up there. I was there about 13 years ago, so I dare say it has changed a bit. Its very suburban, very much a family place, which is great if you have kids etc. But I find it a bit too quiet if you want to be near any social setting. I dont have kids though, so I could be just speaking as I feel, rather than what you might want. I believe my cousins had a decent education though, so it may be the place for you.

cheers

Spike