Guest xhaylesx

hello from us 5! in Woodcroft.

Guest xhaylesx

Thought i should pop in and say hello.

I am Hayley, married to Conor, we have 3 beautiful daughters 9, 7 and 2.5 and have just moved from good ole Essex to Woodcroft. Which we are thoroughly enjoying.

*hello* all.

Guest xhaylesx

thank you - yeah we been here 7 weeks now. moved into our own house 2 weeks ago.

Woodcroft is southern suburb (next to happy valley).

Glad to see the weather is picking up - Dh's work mates call him the man who brought the rain! as it hasnt stopped since we arrived.

Guest xhaylesx
    Hi Hayley, and welcome to Woodcroft! At least the sun is shining again today! Are you renting or have you bought?

Oh hello sorry missed you tucked up there....Thank you for your welcome. Its nice to see a fellow woodcroft resident! We bought our house. Been here two weeks. Kids at W/C primary and loving it!

Guest milly123

Hi, Hayley Welcome to adelaide, Its good your hubby brought some rain , as the summer never has any.

Guest Nick11
    thank you - yeah we been here 7 weeks now. moved into our own house 2 weeks ago.

Woodcroft is southern suburb (next to happy valley).

Glad to see the weather is picking up - Dh's work mates call him the man who brought the rain! as it hasnt stopped since we arrived.

Hi there - we live in lovely woodcroft and my kids go to woodcroft primary - did you know its the biggest primary school in sa!

Guest xhaylesx

I will do that thanks suzie.

Nick I did hear it was biggest in the state. What year are your kids in? Mine are in year 1 and year 3. How have you found the school?

Guest Nick11
    I will do that thanks suzie.

Nick I did hear it was biggest in the state. What year are your kids in? Mine are in year 1 and year 3. How have you found the school?

My kids are in years 2 and 6.

I am extemely pleased with the school this year - both have great teachers and are really coming on well.

Last year was a different story completely. As in most schools there are good and not so good teachers!

However the principal is lovely and very approachable, which helps.Theres nothing you can tell her new about her school as shes very on the ball.

Hi everyone,

We are in Woodcroft too. Kids at Seacliff at the moment as we were living in Hallett Cove but seriously thinking about moving them a bit nearer, probably Happy Valley as they have some freinds there.

Karen (Police Officer) Steve (Call taker for Ambos) Zoe 8 (Princess) and Tyla 8 going on 18 (Nightmare)

Guest xhaylesx
    Nice place, I used to work for Alliance & Leicester in Chelmsford.
    small world eh?

Hi everyone,

We are in Woodcroft too. Kids at Seacliff at the moment as we were living in Hallett Cove but seriously thinking about moving them a bit nearer, probably Happy Valley as they have some freinds there.

Karen (Police Officer) Steve (Call taker for Ambos) Zoe 8 (Princess) and Tyla 8 going on 18 (Nightmare)

hey karen xx

Well, Woodcroft would seem to be the up and coming area at the moment, they'll be calling it Little Britain Part III next! Hayles, send me a pm if you feel like coming round for a coffee and a natter whilst your eldest are at school, same goes for you Karen (we've met before though at netball a few months ago).:)