Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leona_x

Ive been here 7 months now,,

Guest Leona_x

so if anyone who is worried about moving out here or have any questions i'll try my best and help you.

I'm nearly 16, and have found it difficult but at the same time exciting as i love an adventure.

I miss my mates in england heaps, as its not really the same here. people have grown up together and we have to fit in the 'circle'. its a difficult and emotional roller coaster but its definatly worth it because of the beaches lol.

but yeah, if anyone wants to chat thats cool :)

leona xoxoox

Guest haz

im moving to oz in about 6 weeks the only thing im kind of worried about is the spiders.

When we went to perth i saw not many but can u tell me about the insects in adelaide especially the ones in that come in your house

Haz

Guest SA Great

It's a big myth about spiders in adelaide. you would probably see more in the UK so don't worry about it. I was paranoid when i first came but you honestly see very few.

Guest Leona_x
    im moving to oz in about 6 weeks the only thing im kind of worried about is the spiders.

When we went to perth i saw not many but can u tell me about the insects in adelaide especially the ones in that come in your house

Haz

Ive only seen a few spiders here to be honest.. and they dont really harm you if you just leave them.

ovbiously just kill the poisonous spiders etc.. but im so scared of spiders but they dont bother me at all.

its not what you think when your still in england.

xo

Guest nikki.b.08

i am moving out there next year and i just wanted to know what is like

p.s. any spider

Guest TOMMYJOE

hi leona im thomas and im 11 im most scared of the schools there because i think nobody will like me.

Guest cazzie
    hi leona im thomas and im 11 im most scared of the schools there because i think nobody will like me.

Hi Tommy,

I'm not a kid (well I am, a very big, old kid) but honestly, once you been at school a couple of days, you will be fine. Just say hello, smile and be friendly. The Australians are very welcoming and friendly and will be pleased to see :)you. Just you wait and see. So don't worry.

Guest Leona_x

heyy :)

nah you'll be fine i promise!

my brothers 11,

and he settles in really well.

dont be scared,

:)

your gna love it xxx

Guest The Hadleys

Hi

Don't worry about about school, you will just fine, we have been here just three weeks my two daughters started school 12th November, they have made firends really quickly and alreay have been invited to sleepovers and all sorts.

Just enjoy

Dawn xx (44 year kid)

Guest Hill Billy

hello im 16 too ive been out here abit now soo send us your msn nd we can chat , thankz

Guest Hill Billy

hello im a 16 year old boy been here for bout 2 years, live in hallett cove so i f you wna chat send me a message with you msn ,,

thankz