visa extensions

    Recommended Posts

    Me and my family are going on subclass 457 sponsirship visa through my wife getting a job at the womens and childrens hospital in Adelaide.

    My question is can you extend or change your visa whilst still living in Australia before the sponsirship visa expires.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now