sue2oz

hubbys job prospects in adelaide

david(hubby) is a paint sprayer/panel beater and also a car assessor too,

what do you think the job situation will be like for him in adelaide, lots of jobs or no jobs at all.

am asking this because HE wants to go to to sydney well suburbs an hours drive away from the city, i dont want to go to sydney but we will go weres the jobs are.

does anyone know of anyone who works in the car trade to ask about jobs in adelaide.

please help me out or we mite be heading for sydney ha ha

suexxx

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Drop a PM to The Monaghans, Rich is in the trade and may well be able to anwser some of your questions,

Good luck,

Guzzler

hi ya i work in the motor trade as a mechanic and i can say is there are plenty of jobs here but not sure about panel beaters/sprayers but have a look on www.seek.com.au if i was to lose my job tomorrow i would have no problem finding a job,when i arrived in april i had no job here at all i went to the renault dealers in nailsworth and with-in 30mins i had the job my advise is get some CV's printed off before arrive and just go to differant garages near to where you will be living i think you asked me about mawson lakes! there are plenty of garages along main north road

alex

Guest Nick11

The way the ozzies drive - its a pretty sure thing he'll never be short of a job!

Guest lippy

Was in Mount Barker today and the Toyota garage there had a board outside looking for a Panel Beater, Spray Painter and Auto Electrician.