sush

To All Bricklayers

Hi Everyone

Am a bricklayer coming from England, arriving 1st week in October, Is there any bricklayers in Adelaide at the moment or is there any going over at the same time, It would be great to hear from about work opprtunites etc...

NGW

Guest graandjac

:)Hi Sush, there are LOADS of brickies needed in the papers every week, most are subbies needed to work on the new builds, most of which is all single skin work. Unsure as to wages though. Cheers Graham

Guest dunnarunna

hi there my hubby is a brickie, i got some numbers for contacts when you get here, just pm me, wages depend on what work your doing, there is a set min wage for a brickie of $18.86 per hr, but you get more if your casual, or if you work on abn (like sc60), and if you can go get your licences you can earn big bucks, as they say here:)

donna

Hi

We are coming in June 2009 (If nothing goes wrong!) My hubby is a plasterer, does the same apply?? Do you think he will be able to get a job quite easily?

He has his own business here but thinks it would be better getting a job for someone else when we move.

Any info would be great

Denise

Guest casey123

Hi dunnarunna, i,m a chippy needing sponsorship for my 457 visa , not got any results by email or phone so far , coming over mid nov just to find a job , could really do with a few leads first for sponsor friendly firms .I am self employed here building extensions , before that all sorts , mostly site work , 30yrs exp , apprentice trained ! would be gratefull for any help at all . ta mate mick rook.

Guest geary11

Bricklayers WANTED !!!!

Top rates , northen suburbs. ongoing work

tel 0424325584

regards

Jason

J.GEAR BRICKWORK for all your Bricklaying needs bld 198794

Bricklayers WANTED !!!!

Top rates , northen suburbs. ongoing work

tel 0424325584

regards

Jason

J.GEAR BRICKWORK for all your Bricklaying needs bld 198794

Hi Jason

I understand that you don't need a licence to work as a bricklayer in SA unless you work as a contractor or site foreman is this correct? Also, do you have to have a blue card for Health & Safety prior to working on sites?

Thanks

Guest brill1

hi new to site and looking for sponcorship for work as a brickie been at the game 20 odd years working on all types