Guest caoimhe

We've lost 2 buyers within 5 days!!!

Guest caoimhe

Buyer No1's sale fell through and although she really still wants our house, her apartment has been on the market for a year already

Buyer No2 (who came in after No 1 fell through)- completes his sale on Friday and has now decided he wants to wait a while before buying again, Why the hell didn't he think of that before he agreed a price with us.

Why do people mess about like this- is it some kind of joke to just put in offers for a house and then decide 'Nah I won't bother':nah:

We have a b****y awful system here and I am b****y sick off it

We have another viewer tomorrow night and she has already admitted to our agent that her maximum is 15k less than our asking price, but at this rate she is in with a good chance as we are getting desperate

Sorry guys but really needed this rant:arghh:

Guest Alipally

Feeling for ya, it stinks! Sorry can't offer any words of wisdom, I just hope that you find someone else quickly.... it sounds like you have a great home if people keep offering.... try not to panic and sell yourself short.

Guest vikkiann

You poor thing you must be well p'd off, our house has been on the market for 3 months no offers reduced another 10k on monday but for 2 buyers to pull out i can't imagine how you feel especially as you have your visa and just want to go.

Vikki

dont worry jac rant away !!!

thats bloody awful that feel for you gurl people just dont give a s***t no more for other peoples feeling.

suexxx

Guest ffi&dyl

You have your rant!! I feel just the same as we have just lost our second buyer as well.

Hope you have luck with the next viewer, it may well be third time lucky for you.

Good luck.

Ffion.

Guest Lulujim

That's awful....must be more frustrating than waiting for the visa itself. Just think soon you'll be enjoying your life down under of sunny weather, bbqs and drinking local wine and this will all be a distant memory. You'll get there x

Guest cazzie

I am really sorry to hear of your understandable frustrations. Why do people negotiate a price and then change their minds like that? I really think that the law should be changed and if buyers back out, they should have to give you a penalty fine of at least five hundred pounds. Let's hope good luck and good buyers are just around the corner. Fingers crossed for you all. Cazzie x

Guest Guest75

F F Hec'ks sake!!!

Just what is up with people in the UK?? Can't they honour an agreement any more??What a waste of time and money.

The system should be changed to stop this!:mad::mad:

Oh Jacqueline, what a flamin' nightmare! You're right, the system in the UK is terrible and needs to be overhauled completely. We are keeping everything crossed for all of you in this horrible situation.:mad: