Guest vikkiann

John Mason / Anglo Pacific

Guest vikkiann

Hi all

I've had quotes from both John Mason and Anglo Pacific. £700 difference though.

Can anyone tell me if they've had any particularly good or bad service from these guys?

John Mason seem the more professional company but obviously that is only the salesman.

Any help would be great.

Vikki

Guest Bodie

Hi

We used Anglo Pacific, though not the cheapest we couldn't fault them. They turned up on time, packaged everything, loaded the container etc. I'm still amazed at how they did it. The container left on time and we were able to track it's progress. It arrived, cleared customs and quarantine and was delivered within their estimated timescales. The crew at the Adelaide end (Chess removals) were equally professional and helpful. We had one damaged item in the whole move.

We used another company to ship two crates of excess baggage. It was a nightmare. Crates were delayed by almost 10 weeks and numerous items were broken.

Hope this helps, but like everything people will have good and bad experiences to share with you. Perhaps we were lucky.

Mark

Guest Hansonhouse

Our friends used Anglo Pacific in April and were really pleased with them. We have had quotes from PSS and Anglo Pacific, about £350 difference in favour of Anglo Pacific.

Hope it's helpful, think we will go AP

Roz

We used john masons and they were excellent, not one thing broken and service was great, cant fault em. I know people who had bad experiences with anglo pacific but then again there will probly be people who have had same with john masons. JM were not our cheapest quote but we went on recommendations in the end x

Guest LOOBYLOO

We have decided to go with White & Co (used them before when OH was in Army). Booked a quote with Anglo Pacific (letter confirming appointment) but they didn't show up. Quoted £2700 + vat + ins for 20ft container but we keep changing our minds on what to take. Whites said they will come out nearer the time and give us another quote.

Hi all

I've had quotes from both John Mason and Anglo Pacific. £700 difference though.

Can anyone tell me if they've had any particularly good or bad service from these guys?

John Mason seem the more professional company but obviously that is only the salesman.

Any help would be great.

Vikki

Hi Vikki

We used White and Co and they were very professional, even after a hiccup this end

(not there fault) they got it sorted for me quick time. We shipped out from

Berkshire not to far from you, they were also the least expensive.We got 3 quotes in all but they did vary by 500/600 GBP each.

good luck...

Hi' we used John Masons and they were great, really nice guys done the packing, real good job, only had a broken mirror when we unpacked at this end! Didn,t mind though asprevious owners of house we bought left a better one in the garage!

Highly recommend John Masons....

Simon.

Guest vikkiann
    We have decided to go with White & Co (used them before when OH was in Army). Booked a quote with Anglo Pacific (letter confirming appointment) but they didn't show up. Quoted £2700 + vat + ins for 20ft container but we keep changing our minds on what to take. Whites said they will come out nearer the time and give us another quote.

Just a thought but i was told there was no VAT on removal costs, check it out it might save you a few pounds.

Vikki

We have had a quote from Doree Bonner, which we likes especially since they moved us from High Wycombe in the UK about 5 years ago.

They were then known as Gardners, and were taken over by Doree Bonner but I think still traded under Gardners at that time.

Could be worth phoning them and asking Stuart for a quote.