Guest wats123

Hello

Guest wats123

Hi,

Just joined the PIA forum, I'm heading over to Adelaide in November after finally having my visa granted!

I'll probably be posting some new threads in other areas of the forums.

Cheers

Andy

Guest Libby1971

Hi Andy

Welcome to PIA, hope we'll hear lots more about you. Where are you hoping to go when you get here?

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Andy,

We fly to Adelaide from Heathrow SIA on 18 November. Which day are you going?

Hedy

Guest wats123
    Hi Andy

Welcome to PIA, hope we'll hear lots more about you. Where are you hoping to go when you get here?

Thanks, I've got rellies up in the Barossa so will be heading there for the first week or so, but will probably rent a room somewhere in Adelaide until I get a feel for the area and decide where to rent or buy.

Hi Andy, just wanted to welcome you to PIA. Ask your questions and I am sure someone will be able to answer them. Good Luck.

Jo

Thanks, I will do, this looks like a great site and am hoping people will be able to help!

Hi Andy,

We fly to Adelaide from Heathrow SIA on 18 November. Which day are you going?

Hedy

Hello, I'm looking at flying on SIA on the 4th Nov from Heathrow, will be booking the flights this weekend.